Toribash
My name is Tyler, I live in Florida, I speak english and I am in a class to learn spanish right now. I can use google translate to read and reply in other languages though. I also play league of legends, and starcraft 2, so if anyone here has those games it would be fun to play with them as well. I would like to join alpha, I used to play a ton about 6 months-1 year ago, played a bit with imapirate (I don't know if he remembers me or not) I used to be in raku but it looks like its dead now, I am a 6th dan black belt, with lots of skill in judo/akido, I am also pretty good at wushu, I am trying hard to get better at it. The reason I want to join this clan is because I was looking around clans and I didn't want to join one that had no names, I remember also it looks like a fun group of people to hang out with. I play in game more then I do on the forums. Finally I would really like to get back into this game with a group of people that like to play and have fun in this game. I've only had 2 infractions from 2011, they are both useless posts. I like doing tourneys, and also betting, in fact if there is ever a betting server or big tourney going on while I'm on, I'll probably be there.

Edit: I am having hard times getting better at wushu
Last edited by Smiter; Mar 28, 2014 at 08:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Th3B3st4ev View Post
Hi everyone I just want to say that I just PM Imapirate to enter in the clan. c:

Lol, you PM one of our newest members

What's up?

Also- hey pain!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Th3B3st4ev View Post
Oh sorry...But your leader is afk since Oct 20, 2013on the forum so who do I have to Pm?

It's all good brudda, were a democracy
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!