Toribash
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
holy shit you have a shit ton of dreams.
the best dream ive had that didnt involve sex was
surviving the zombie apocalypse with my friends.
Im not sure where we got all those guns.

xD Lmao "that didnt involve sex" That part got me...
Hi fellow NAO, friends and 'yet to be friend'
I'm sorry for not being here often because i like the real life now
/lamestuff

Also, i like dragon
and i dreamt about girls lately, no, no sex involved
Please bring back Organiζations board
Best dream has to be wearing a horse head tricking horses that you're "that" horse.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Koor , you like horse heads ?
Anyway , i was yesterday at fudg his town in holland , i never know fudg live there... But those people there ar weird O_O , Sorry fudg but there the people ar sweet to eachoter but all of them have tattoo's and have ugly clothings O_O. My dad wanted to go there cause a singer he like's go there...After it he said he never gonna come again there..Those people have iphone's but no clothings..Everobody here home was mad about it LOL.

Also add me at the potato group ;_; , me , rock , koor ar long time in nao. And i tink we need to be there , i don't wanna be a gulag anymore ;_;.

Also soon i gonna buy a tablet , so i can draw for tb to sell and make money :3
-----
4 hours later... Looks left... Looks right ...Nope... nobody write something .
Funny thing is , i used to be inactive in forum and now i am active every damn day :3
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 26, 2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Also add me at the potato group ;_; , me , rock , koor ar long time in nao. And i tink we need to be there , i don't wanna be a gulag anymore ;_;.

oh you have no idea, I've been here for more than a year.
and the only person who shouldn't be there is koala.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Apple , i joined nao in 2011 , maylene kicked me cause i wasn't active in forum . I remember it when i saw in the private folder : You got kicke by Maylene:. I was so mad i said to J0Y that i hate maylene , Ask J0Y , he was my first friend .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Apple , i joined nao in 2011 , maylene kicked me cause i wasn't active in forum . I remember it when i saw in the private folder : You got kicke by Maylene:. I was so mad i said to J0Y that i hate maylene , Ask J0Y , he was my first friend .

Nice.

[NAO] has been made in march 2012.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by koor View Post
it's not real ones kakajade they are just fun merchandise.

hi maylene (edit)

Hi.
Also, kaka is now a potato, worship him.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people