Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by loje View Post
lol... k... I shouldnt have asked that.... (I thought I could trust you with keeping it a secret.....)

next question:

whats the best thing with sweden (even if you have never been in sweden you must have heard about something)

Well... if I were to be realistic I'd say the black metal, but if I were to try to make some sort of gay joke, I'd say the freaking hot kings of sweden, I mean look;

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...93/Mazepa2.JPG Just look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't hit the swede there ;o

or this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Al...Gustav_III.jpg I just love the yellow/blue colours ;o
next.

if a word in a dictionary is spelled wrong... how would we know?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Because it's not spelled the same way as in other dictionaries.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by loje View Post
if a word in a dictionary is spelled wrong... how would we know?

A Parody
On Critical Thinking and Quantum Mechanics

Well, I've thought about this, and I've come up with a post of epic (philosophical) proportions! I hope to beat Kant in his long setences with over 4 commas, which he uses for precision, however this goal is, in fact, not achieved, since one will simply be confused by the setence construction, and fail, inevetiablly due to the horrid grammar, to understand the setence's meaning, which Kant loves to specify to the letter, and according to him that's the only correct way to write, espically when used with latin phrases such as 'a priori', thus being very percise, from the begining.

Fucking hell!

To understand why a spelling of a word can be seen as wrong, we have to first understand how correct spelling orginates. Most of the words we have, come from either the greek, latin, or a germanic language, which takes lots of words from latin/greek as well. However, being the idiots we are, we change the spelling of words just so it 'looks' english.

For example, rhetoric comes from the greek word, when converted to the latin alphabet, which is, again, an overgenilization of the greek language, (god damnit why can't I have two commas, I'm going two freaking planes upwards!) , 'rheo', meaning 'to flow'. However us ignorant monkeys decide to be really dumb and a t between the e and o, however this begs the question, which one is really the correct spelling? Rheo or Rheto?

Truely the only arguments one can really bring are Argumentum Ad Populum ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum ), because spelling is artifical and nature has no way of defining a correct way to spell, nor are some populaur spellings correct. Hell, German experienced a huge language reform recently, and one must write "Straße" instead of "strasse" now, which makes absolutely no sense at all.

Seing as we can only use arguments of falcious nature to argue whether spelling is correct or not - spelling now resides in a quantum state which says that every spelling of a word is correct and not correct at the same time, since thats the only logical conclusion we can base off emperical evidence. That said, if a dictonary spelt "rhetorical" as "rhatircal" it would not be incorrect - but at the same time it will be correct.

At this point I'm grounding a new grammatical philosophy, the "Spelling Nihilism", which states that no spelling is inherintly correct - and thus all spellings are neither correct nor false, rather that, logically seen, they're both at the same time. I fear however, that this philosophy will quickly die out, as all books published in its name will have horrid spelling - and by extension, grammar.

On reflection - I hardly suprassed Kant in his grammar, indeed, I haven't even come close to his power of falciousally technically correct confusing grammar. I ask myself how he even achieved an overall confusing text without making mistakes.
What can I add?

Most words come naturally to me, if I was told a word I could find out how it is spelt by the way it sounds.
HEy
I think I might design a symbol for Core.
Like a small insignia that we could chuck on our avatars or ingame textures.

It would probably be a few millimetres squared for our avatars and probably bigger for the Textures (Like for the back of a head texture or a leg or something).

It would be good to hear who would be interested.
HEy