Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I could insert my point but everyone is saying what i'm thinking, and serious posts aren't my thing.
I'll stick to shit posts.
we need one organization of Rk-mma,this plaece must be dedicated to rk- mma only
is the same as the organizations of replays for the org makers of replays , the madman who do and those who do by tricking for example tricking
some things should be kept separate
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
I could insert my point but everyone is saying what i'm thinking, and serious posts aren't my thing.
I'll stick to shit posts.

we are 2 bruh
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
stupid lmod.

anyways

Bullshit 1: "Striking mods are similar to rk, but they are not rk"

striking mods are not rk, but rk is a striking mod.

Kindabullshit2: "This organisation was purely created to praise rk-mma. I don't like the thought of recreating and generalizing everything"

First sentence is understandable, rest is bullshit.

The only two orgs with the same purpose that I can understand why they're separated is Team Sambo and Team Aikido, and that is just because team sambo is pratically dead, because otherwise, team aikido is just a branch of sambo and because of it being focused on just one mod that doesn't get updated or new variations for ages, the subject is kind of limited, which is why TA got so innactive after the 10th month of official-life.

Same as this org is getting, we focus only on rk-mma, it rarely gets any change in the mod, and even if someone makes a new version of it we'll probably keep praising the old one like hipsters.

I understand rk-mma is one of the bests mod in this category, but there'll come a day when there'll be nothing much to talk about and the org activity will rely on chit-chat about our ordinary lives, rather than a productive talk about rk-mma related stuff. This is where the activity decreases, for example, I have already a place to chit chat, which is the brazilian toribash organization, it's where my friends are, its where I can chat in my native language and its easier to find a common subject since we live in the same place, this is the only and the one reason that explains why I don't post much on other orgs, its because I dont want to make the same post with the same fucking subject on every org, and I assume most people don't want to either. This is why (in my opinion) orgs based on a single mod get innactive pretty fast.

Aaaaand this is why I think a merge with a bigger org would be a reasonable choice.

Yea the downsides of being lmod.

To my bullshit 1: I was talking about the mods the organization created, worded that wrong sorry. One of them is similar to rk-mma, but with a bigger dojo or something. Without further investigation I can't say if that's better or worse, but it's still a change that may affect the whole idea of rk-mma.

To Kindbullshit2: That's where the idea of organizations comes into play. Unlike in clans you can be in as much as you want. I know you are talking about only one mod behind an orga raising the inactivity, but what you said about "rk-mma rarely getting any change" is not quite true, aren't we just on to create an RMO rk mod? Who said we will stop there, I don't have anything against variations. I'm not trying to negate the thing I said about the striking reborn mod though, I didn't get into it enough to make a standpoint. But for example does it have another point system ...

And yes you are right on saying that we won't have much to talk about in the future (unless we update the mod or some stuff), but is it really different in Striking Reborn? I think it's reaaaalllyyy not worth it to talk about a fusion when we have no idea how the organization will go. It exists for 3 weeks now and everyone that is in this organization I know of is most likely to go inactive again. So can we close this discussion now and just see what happens with them?

Originally Posted by Love View Post
is the same as the organizations of replays for the org makers of replays , the madman who do and those who do by tricking for example tricking
some things should be kept separate

Mmmh this comparison doesn't quite work. Multiplayer mods and singleplayer replay making follow a whole different idea, but that's another topic.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Just hosted the RMO Tourney. There was a nice amount of people.

Thanks mate! Added your log.
When is it? I might participate.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
When is it? I might participate.

Gotta ask destram first to send the tc.
If he doesn't, I'll just host an [ME] tourney.

i am a bird now - Lil B