Toribash
try rai...and vic :P.

somthing i'm working on and idk if i should keep going like that or remaking the last part
Attached Files
wip.rpl (286.4 KB, 28 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
thats fucking rad

the only part that I would consider remake worthy would be around 280-100, but after that its dope again

It really depends on how much you value flaws, I personally cant stand them and want to make ever replay as perfect as possible, so if it was my WIP I'd remake some of it
Last edited by Zockinator; Aug 23, 2016 at 01:23 AM.
yo, i like this alot man
the first 200 frames were a little uninteresting, the movement was okay but i wasn't too much of a fan of just watching you spin kinda slowly for 200 frames, but maybe that's just my personal preference and i'm getting bored of moments in replays with no contact, idk

beginning of the manip was really dope, the combination of your right arm and leg lifting at the same time looked nice
the way you used the left arm right after was nice too
the lift with your right arm at frame 200 was really nice, great mix of keeping your own flow whilst making uke spin more
i'm not really a fan of headhits, and i saw you grabbed your left hand at frame 121, so overall i'm not too sure about everything around frame 120, it feels like you wanted to get some spin on uke with your arms but stopped and decided to heli kick halfway through
the heli kick part of the manip was fucking sick though, looked really nice

honestly i'd continue as it is, there are a few twitches and things i feel don't look too nice throughout (your right hand at frame 161 and the sudden lowering of your left shoulder at frame 160 as well as a few more) but overall i really like this and i don't think the headhit takes away from the replay too much compared to the heli kick manip

also zock, it'd be super neat if you specified why you'd remake it and pointed out what you see wrong with that area of the replay
makes for more quality c&c and stuff

but ya i think this is nice, continue from where you left off imo
baha
wow long cncs :O
i managed to complete manipulating bc i couldn't get a good position for hits e.e
Attached Files
pretty cool wip .rpl (319.3 KB, 12 views)
All the way down - Opener was pretty smooth, not too complex I guess could've been more exciting but gets the job done. Spin transition to get in a lift position was really cool.

Once you make contact with Uke you sorta get your self in a really awkward position which forced you to change the direction of your momentum. Usually wanna avoid changing directions because it normally ruins the flow of the replay. Although when you did change direction I loved that extended abs shit you got going there looked sick imo try doing more things like that. Transition after that was pretty poorly executed and clumsy in general, you just sort of fling yourself at him and bump your head, try to avoid contacts like that because they just look nasty.

The manip thing you got going after that was really sick nothing wrong with that imo. Not quite sure what I think of the Dm at the end it seemed rushed and you could've got something better out of it I feel.

Over was pre good haven't seen ur stuff in a while you've improved a lot.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
i dont have problems with you openers,as usual they're pretty nice,but i just didnt liked the way you made uke spin around,these hits you gave to him....slow...
but the dm was ok,i'd love to see a boom but im already satisfayed with that kick.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ormo yay
new replay,gonne inactive because of irl problems.
Attached Files
Vic - Encaved.rpl (230.8 KB, 43 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
o/
opener was pretty cool
i which i can do double kneecap that easy .-.
the uke raising was good at the begin but it could've been better imo
i dont really like grab dms thought but in your case it looked pretty good
you could've done a keet or smthing with that abs aswell :/
the decap was fine but pretty much unnoticable.
pretty neat stuff there
just stop being lazy and put some effor lmfao.
AAAAAAAAAA!