Toribash
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post

Sexy, will post what it look like on my laptop in a sec.
Also, my mums says she likes it

EDIT; Ignore all the games.Most of the aren't entirely-per-say 'legal' Just ignore them

durp background

Last edited by kameron; Aug 21, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
Kam, if you have friends knowledgeable about the internet, most of them will tell you that practically everyone pirates.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Made this just now, trying to get back into the swing of using photoshop
Constructive critism is welcome, without suggestions i'll never get back to my old standard xD
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Alright I will throw this challenge back out here since there are more art makers posting now

Make the clan set something members can wear on their tori so that they may represent our clan.
It can be a floor text, head, etc..
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

In my opinion, it should probably be like a tattoo that goes along an entire arm Something awesome like that.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
Nice. Must have taken long :P

Nah, believe it or not, it took 2 minecraft days.
Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Alright I will throw this challenge back out here since there are more art makers posting now

Make the clan set something members can wear on their tori so that they may represent our clan.
It can be a floor text, head, etc..

Do we have like a logo or something that it can be based around? Or is it just the name we have to go by?
I would think either. But when you click clans at the top, in the middle of the page there would be a picture saying extreme. Maybe use that as the base if link wants it. Floor pic would be the easiest to make sbut how much does it afford to buy it?
Well if you want I can make 3 things, a little tattoo to go on the legs/arms, something for the back of the head and a floor pic? Cause all i've got is head and right forearm textures, and I've got 945 TC so I can't get any more :L What kinda thing were you thinking for the floor texture? and for the tattoo I'll just do it with a transparent background so that people can put it on top of their existing textures, if they dunno how to do that I can do it for them