Toribash
Swaves.
I am going to ask you nicely to remove yourself from this conversation.
That post. Was. Utterly. Stupid.
hey i agree with creati0n.

#much love <3

So how are you everyone ? c: i might try coming back onto toribash fully kicking soon.. well, with new spunk if you know what i mean ;) shit is finally settling its self out, and i finally have a nice revinue. so i can buy nice things now ^-^ and have stuph
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Swaves.
I am going to ask you nicely to remove yourself from this conversation.
That post. Was. Utterly. Stupid.

I'm really worried about perfectbro, I really hope he doesn't go down the road of suicide.
is there anyway we can help him?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I'm really worried about perfectbro, I really hope he doesn't go down the road of suicide.
is there anyway we can help him?

I believe you didn't listen to my first post.
You cannot choose for people to answer your question.

Now.
Let's move off this topic immediately.
so wait, whats been happening? someone please do catch me up? perfectbro better not die. if he does i will find him, bring him back to life, just to punch him for trying to kill himself.. c:
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
hey tyler, i just wanted to say hey to everyone actually but tyler where have you been i havent heared or seen from you in a long time
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
ive been dealing with life in a pretty shitty way. life and schooling has been hitting me pretty hard, leaving me almost no time for anything to do with the internet
Oh well im sorry bro atleast you have time right now to talk with some friends :3
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
happily i do. i'm just happy i finally am done worring about everything this trimester at school it just leanes me some easily free time to fuck around on toribash, and me finally finding a way to make money offa hacking some game, gives me some play money to mess with on here c: or anywhere lol. helpful as much as it can be. i hope i didnt miss to much, home u guys never forgot me or anything.