Toribash
Lol, since when school is fun? XD
I started college last week too, nothing serious or anything in the first few weeks, it will be suck later on I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Not much, been meeting with some of my old friends but I'm pretty much stuck in my basement the other time. College start next week though.

Ah, so I see. I hope that's gone alright for you. Good luck with college.

Originally Posted by hunter View Post
Ah, I've been inactive lately because school started 1 week ago :c and it has not been fun..

Good luck with your studies, hunter.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Lol, since when school is fun? XD
I started college last week too, nothing serious or anything in the first few weeks, it will be suck later on I'm sure.

I actually enjoy school most of the time. I've been pretty tired out from it lately but I normally enjoy it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Sup guys. We could gather next weekend. Probably Sunday because I know I won't be busy. I'm so glad to be back because working in England was hell. I was living with 2 of my best friends so I could keep going. We got a job in a chicken factory and we had to work from 6 to 2 in the night. Everything was okay besides having no free time and getting sick in the middle of the week. Had to pack chicken breasts really fast for the most time. It was super cold so when I caught a fever in the middle of the week I almost gave up, lol. Probably one of the shittiest days of my life. Wouldn't recommend working in factories thou. People legit go insane there. Talked with a lot of foreigners and the ones who stayed there for over 5 years were pretty weird. I guess having nothing but work and dead chickens in your life does that to your mental health. The pay is pretty nice thou, but I'd rather earn 2 times less back in Latvia and actually have a life outside of work.

Oh ye I think I got accepted in to a university. I wasn't able to do a physical examination because I was in England so the uni said I can call them in August. They gave me a date when I can do it so I think everything is set. I couldn't decide what to do so I chose to get a paper for fitness trainer. It is something I wanted to do for myself as other courses here cost almost the same. I'm pretty excited about it. I know that I won't be bored and I'll have a lot of free time. I'll have time to decide on what to study next. I need to get a proper major after.
Last edited by Uberis; Aug 22, 2016 at 01:52 AM.
Yo, took me a while, but i got another pc thats worth gaming on, I'm back
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY