Toribash
He left? I thought he was just inactive...

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
if he left, someone had to replace his position
and I'm still not in the memberlist thread
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Don't worry Count will put your name in soon...

Helpful quote

So I decided to man up and try to finish Dark Souls. Now I feel unstoppable after surviving two boss fights with half health left and no Estus Flasks when I found a bonfire.
It's actually really addicting if you know how to play it properly...
(And I'm pretty sure I beat those bosses/mini-bosses by glitching the game and finding cool spots to spam my attack)

Helpful quote

Cleared Demon Souls and Dark Souls, purchasing Dark Souls 2 at somepoint and I'm going to clear it with my 2 handed Dex kinda gameplay.
Too many people abuse shields :c I only keep a shield in a slot for when it comes to people that you MUST have a shield to fight, but otherwise it's rolling all day baby
@Vman: I put you there but I need further info's (just check the thread, you'll see which ones I need) and I didnt create the graphics, meaning I can't make another one for you :/
@all: never played Dark Souls eventhough I heard ALOT about it. But at the moment im into Diablo III with the add-on being just released x)
dark souls suck X(
I prefer watch dogs

@count: it's ok, at least my name is there
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
watchdogs still isnt released in my country yet x(
i really wanna play it tho

btw guys, you would do me a favour if you could click on the link in my signature. It's a steam program I heard about and I would really like to know if it works or if it' just another scam. Unfortunately I can't test this by myself, or atleast I dont know how.
Dark Souls was one of the best games released in 2011 man because of how difficult and challenging it was. Count, you should try it if you want a challenge...
And Watch Dogs is released already?

Helpful quote