Toribash
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
The same thing would have happened if we put her in office

political experience > egotistical businessman who's went bankrupt on more than one occasion
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
political experience > egotistical businessman who's went bankrupt on more than one occasion

Its normal for any entrepreneur to go bankrupt, like I said in the past he has experience just not political experience. I doubt it's easy to make 6ish billion dollars off of just 1 million dollars.

Incoming "but he doesn't pay taxes" I don't pay taxes as a minor but I do know that nobody wants to pay taxes so anyone that can try to out play the system. Congratulations to them.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Bernie would of made a better POTUS.

As a Trump supporter I would agree if Bernie had a little more Republican views
Well as a British person I don't care much who is POTUS, but man, trump is a fucking retard that has loads of great, wonderful plans right? So many plans that are so wonderful, everything will be better with trump in the high office, he is the man with the killer plan. He'll make your economy great again, fuck it, he'll make America great again!

Too bad he does not care to share these plans with us.

Because CHINA AND MEXICO!
ISIS!

You're going to have so many great relations, so many great relations, as long as we want to have great relations with you, He's going to get you to have such a great relationship with the rest of the world man, he'll make sure China stays in line, make sure they stop spading false lies about climate change. He is just the greatest.
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 10, 2016 at 11:46 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions