Ranking
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I see so you all hate teemo for a stupid reason. Many champs are annoying for a different reason dont Be hatin start apreciatin!

Why do you like Teemo?

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Irelia > Lee Sin > Trundle

Trundle gets kited.

Trundle is alright in 3v3s though.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Irelia > Lee Sin > Trundle

Trundle gets kited.

Alright, is > officer cait + cait + irelia for 2300 RP a better deal than graves + graves skin + irelia for 2800 RP?

If I chose the 2300 RP, caitlyn route I would have enough RP to save for someone or a skin that goes on sale.
inq.
Try not looking at ranked stats. I dont play ranked cause I don't have a ranked team to play it with. I am almost always in games with randoms thus the game is entirely based on me not relying on anyone cause nobody listens. Now its different when you have a team that listens and helps you instead of always soloing and never helping anyone.
ermagherd. there is a thing that lets you know how much IP you've earned in total

http://elophant.com/influence-points

this thing is fkin brilliant

influence points
Enough to buy 34% of all champions and no runes.

i'm poor tho
I'm a fucking professional!
influence points

Enough to buy 76% of all champions and no runes.

GOOD THING I SPENT OVER $700 ON THIS GAME SO I DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT THO HEHEH
Gave the enemy team the best solo baron leash ash Jax today. Best throw 2012
Dunno if its me or the support that had no wards.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Honestly, the most annoying this is probably when someone on your team sees no wards for one second because they JUST go down and you're pinned in your base and starts screaming at you for buying none the whole game. Mostly always happens.