Toribash
idk what ill do for summer. me and my family have about 3 things planned, i go to a little daily parkour camp thing june 20-25, then me and my sister and a fer friends go to a summer camp that by coincedince we all go to on the 24 of july - 6 of august, and then in late august im going to costa rica.

in the between time ill just be watching tv/playing pokemon,playing toribash/watching youtube and also eating peanut butter with a spoon but leaving a bunch on the edges so that when others see the jar they think itll be full but its really just empty >:D
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Jun 4, 2016 at 08:58 PM.
On summer ill just stay on my home and play tb,steam games and stuff.
nothing much...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
well my summer wont be that good this year
we have a month in our religion called ramadan when we have to fast all the day till the sunset which start in 2 days from now so i will stay at home all the morning and get out on night,mess up with friends and shit till the sunrise for the damn whole month.
after that i'll go in a vacance to the capital (Alger)with 2 of my friends
idk what else except of messing around, going to the beach and playing games shit
welp summer's almost over for me. June 27th and school starts. I better make the mosts of the rest of my freedom days, but what to do? D:
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Well, the summer already started a couple of days ago for me (tho I still have a couple exams). I dunno, I will probably go cycling most of the time with my friend and then I'll go to Greece or Bulgaria with him.
I AM not VERY TALENTED
Well, maybe mat has just gone to visit his family in the underworld, he probably won't get back until jesus returns to cast out the demons and save us. Then the final battle between god and satan will begin, and mat will rise to fight for his lord. If he is not too busy with helping in the battle, he might post something.
-----
Oh, yeah right, about the question:

I am very excited for "The Disaster Artist". I hope it's going to be great!
-----
What!? They changed the name of the fucking movie! Now it's called "The Masterpiece". Fuck, "The Disaster Artist" was a better name, that is also the name of the book.
Last edited by uppkicker; Jun 5, 2016 at 10:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am not waiting anything cuz i havent time for this lose of time
Summer?? what is summer?? I just know how to boost my body for the 2017 navy (tests r going right now).

Ow damn good luck arakata...
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Well, it's an Ed Wood style movie about the making of the best. worst movie of all time. There has not been a lot of info released about it, but it's coming out this fall.
-----
Oh, i think i know why they changed the name. I think Tommy Wiseau didn't want it to be named in such a way that it would mock his movie too much. See, Tommy still thinks that his movie is, indeed, a "masterpiece".
Last edited by uppkicker; Jun 6, 2016 at 12:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1-we mostly play street soccer and basketball here.
2-there is alot of popular tourist places but the most popular are the desert and mountains(specially the kabil area)

some places

3-no, i play video games since i was 3years old and started playing +18 games at 6 and my brain is completelly alright
IF you may excuse the harsh language:

Fuck, those are some nice pictures. Why can't i live like that?

Oh, well, over here in gothenburg, the most popular activity i guess would be going to the gym, we have a great gym culture. I no longer work out, i used to practice all sorts of martial arts and go to the gym, but i stopped that now, partially because of my knee, but mostly because i'm lazy.
My town is very popular with east asians, especially these times when it's 40 degrees C in the sun, and 30 in the shade.

I absolutely believe that video games change the brain. But so does pretty much everything else; books, movies, cards, you name it. I certainly do believe that video games can change your brain for the worse, but also for the better. Besides, what is "worse" and "better" in these instances is totally subjective. I used to play a lot of games, and i believe myself to be a very kind person, maybe not humble, but nice. I tend not to judge people because of their looks or how they speak, but that's probably because i am ugly as sin and have a speaking error. But fuck the haters, if they say something to me i just invite them to play some rounds of poker with me, none has accepted, but if they did, they'd have to walk home without a shirt on...

Up(p)date:

Finally i can say that my top palm is, if not perfect, pretty damn close. My bottom deal is also very good, but of course it takes at least one full year to get any bottom deal to perfect order. That being sai, mine is quite imperceptible, this mostly due to my way of holding my right hand, so that it covers the front edge of the deck.
Also, i've figured out how to stock ALL hands in a game of Hold'em, though i despise the damn game... I also figured out how i can do this while simultaneously reserving how many cards i want at the bottom of the deck.
These cards i could just retain in memory, so that i know that noone else will get them as their hole-cards.
I could also, if i know their hole-cards, just retain the ones that would give them a better hand than mine.
Finally, i could reserve them there, and deal them as the flop, turn, or river by means of bottom dealing, all to fit my needs.

I have also explored some more subtle "blinds", such ascertain the bottom card or cards while shuffling and then just "cut" them into the game, or just retain them there for later use.
Soon, i will learn bottom palming and riffle stacking.

Heil mat!