Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Reposted my long post which i was writing 15minutes and nobody simply gave a sex.

There was no need to post it twice....

It was only 2 pages ago. People go back and look at stuff.

You are not all high and mighty, no-one has to read your posts. Sometimes everyone's posts get ignored.

----

Also, I wont be on tonight (more than likely). Due to being in hospital atm. Got rushed into A&E at 1am.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

My posts get ignored all the time, mostly all the time.

Originally Posted by Nyann
Due to being in hospital atm. Got rushed into A&E at 1am.

Nyann! What happened! DON'T DIE ON ME. I hope your OK man! Word of advice: Stay alive.
-----
Also, here's a replay I just made of me tricking, if thats what you'd call tricking. Feedback appreciated

I made this just to see what I was like after all this time.
Attached Files
just doin some tricks.rpl (85.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by mwebs1; Oct 21, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
It's nothing too bad. Don't worry, just lack of eating = fainting -> fainting will trying to go to bed = falling down the stairs.

So my mum and dad took me to hospital to see if I was o.k, just bumps and bruises mostly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Well i guess then youre one of these girls that thinks that theyre fat but really theyre skinny as hell.

Correct me if im wrong.

But anyway, its good that youre alright, i would miss nyann ;)

Well i guess then youre one of these girls that thinks that theyre fat but really theyre skinny as hell.

Correct me if im wrong.

....Why the fuck do you blatantly state harsh shit that could only make people feel worse about themselves?
No, she's not "one of those girls".
And stop fucking pic spamming random, unnecessary images.

I hope you get better, Nyann. Got me scared there.

Sorry for not posting in the DSC.
I've just been thinking about stuff lately.
Just realizing some stuff.

If any of you care, here's a song that probably sums it up.

Song

Correct me if im wrong.

You wonder why people be a dick to you....
Met as I've said before, please take time and stfu.
Your opinions are to harsh, If you don't have anything nice to say shut your mouth.
And aswell, I'm having the same problem but I don't faint..

I mean, why dont you eat? thats what happens, its like the primary thing you gotta do! it just seems stupid to me to faint because i didnt eat, its just like "why" keep going in my head.

I dont understand it, why dont people eat and then complain that they faint on the stairs and have bruises and shit.

I like to be honest, and im not going to change, i like to have my true opinion, always.
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

You are not all high and mighty, no-one has to read your posts. Sometimes everyone's posts get ignored.

----

Also, I wont be on tonight (more than likely). Due to being in hospital atm. Got rushed into A&E at 1am.

You okay? Hope you get better. Ill Miss u while u are gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Nyann I know how you feel I also dont eat alot. I dont know why.
If I feel like eating I eat like 3 full pizzas but then I dont eat for like 2 more days.
Anyways get well soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I mean, why dont you eat? thats what happens, its like the primary thing you gotta do! it just seems stupid to me to faint because i didnt eat, its just like "why" keep going in my head.

I dont understand it, why dont people eat and then complain that they faint on the stairs and have bruises and shit.

I like to be honest, and im not going to change, i like to have my true opinion, always.

Dude , what the fuck.
As far as I can see your honest opinion doesn't get you friends , also , stop being so annoying!
Your shit talk is only making people confused than helping them understand shit.
Some people might find it hard to eat. (not sure if that is his case.)
-----
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

----

I hope there's nothing wrong.
Last edited by Toazuku; Oct 21, 2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]