Toribash
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Alright did some tricking, I've put all my effort on this and made it on one hour listening to Dr Dre's album The Chronic.

Well, Seba if you made that, you need to see this, its a WIP but its good enough right now.
Also, i really wanna make like an MAU comic for some reason, idk why.
Attached Files
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Bringing MAU Memes back isn't it, is just fucking awesome to see them.

Bumble You can be my teacher for a day if you want to, I like to know how the hell do you make that opener. I want to do a crazy trick wich is Cheat 1440
Running away...
actually i use toribash irc,facebook and steam,but i dont have a preffered one.
guys,i shold buy CS:GO or CoD:mw2?
monthly i get an payment for a thing i done the whole month(take care of home and both brothers),so ill buy steam card,and im asking for some games.
also,ill buy undertale too.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I'm TB forums all the way, i actually despise social medias, they block you from interacting in the "real" way, which is also overrated in my humble opinion.
actually i have some fellas to play csgo with,and ty guys
i guess i'll buy both games(mw2 and CSGO),but in different months,this month i will get around 100R$,i'll buy 50R$ steam card and buy undertale(R$20,00) and csgo(R$25,00)(total will be R$45,00),and then,next month i get mw2.
also,i wanna get garry's mod too
Last edited by victortb; Jun 4, 2016 at 06:41 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
CSGO ftw, bro. I didn't like any of cod mp (except aw), sp was good tho.

Yea, living here in Ukraine is a little bit of headache, but I mean seasons don't change so quickly, so you can probably enjoy it. I mean we got some beaches in the south and some ski complexes in the west. So it's not that bad
I AM not VERY TALENTED
um...im just gonna sit in my room and play Destiny or Uncharted 4 or Tb or whatever
its Summer btw
and im not dead, yay
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Man, i'm going to that darn island for the first bit of the break. I'll probably just sit inside and practice though.