Toribash
Add me as well. It's brandy-kun.
Also, anyone want to play a couple rounds of TF2 while on skype? I'm game.
All the skype chat seems spam filled at best, please keep such conversations to the Sub-forum and IRC. Links to both are in the first page.

The Event will be open to anyone willing to pay the Entry fee. It will be posted in the near future, because I'm going to have a lot of stuff to do in the next few days and won't be able to properly manage the matches.

It will be a First to 3 elimination tournament though.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Just for the record. My Skype is kerry.wolff1 add me if you want.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Just watch it , watch it now!
-----
I decap him by the way
Attached Files
me vs. oblivion in tk.rpl (82.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Grim; Oct 21, 2012 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Just watch it , watch it now!
-----
I decap him by the way

We have a replay thread. If you post it there, there's a better chance for comments. We're trying to further organize Ethr and having all the replays/apps/Other in one place can be helpful when applying for official in the future.

Originally Posted by TheWolff View Post
Just for the record. My Skype is kerry.wolff1 add me if you want.

Refer to my prior post, I'll let this one slide since you seemed to just want to get your Skype name out since the others did.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Abdydude has passed trial membership with flying colors, and has been promoted to a rightful rank.

Welcome toa, good to have you back on TB.

A Event is in the works:
Wushu3.tbm
Elimination-Style (I.E: TWC)
Working title: Ethereal Annual Championships
Entry Fee: 1k

1st place prize: 25k
2nd place: 5-10k
Max entrants: 25 (Might increase)

Thanks ;)
Tell me if you need any artwork for the event , I'd be happy to make something for you.
Originally Posted by bbush View Post
Welcome Toazuku. I'll be happy to welcome you in. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks , I'm sure of that ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
welcome in toa. glad to see that your back!

Thanks
Last edited by Toazuku; Oct 21, 2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reposted my long post which i was writing 15minutes and nobody simply gave a sex.

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Its time for a long post kids! get yo' cooc'A'Cawla and Pawpcorn

Saingz, Thats a sex straight nice banner you got there mate, although it feels kind of... flat... to me, i dont know whats that suppose to know, although its not in my style, so i guess thats why i dont like it.

Although, in my normal fashion, I think its epic, the original use of the toris that represent the Ethereal members, imma have to say great job! although you probably heard that from more important and skilled artist than me

Took, I do not know you, i never saw you in game, i never talked to you, but as seeing youre posting here, you were in Ethr, so, i mean, if you were in Ethr, you dont even have to write an app, just pm inferno, avengd, or someone else from the important people group, im sure they will resend the app.

AbdyDood, Train with you? that would be my pleasure man! training with someone who got into secret not even giving a flying fuck!

Youre experianced as hell, and i know it, so you know, send me a pm some time and tell me when to get on and train ;)

Oh, and about the tablet and art making thing, you see, i wanted a tablet, but theyre waayy too expensive, and i would need some time to master it, im that kind of a guy who wants something quick and cheap, and already know how to use it and shit.

Bamboo tablet and a pen are perfect for making realistic drawings, you can make the shading very detailed so it looks very nice! yeah, buy that and good luck.

Rexoa, Yeah, the old times, the clan wars, mmhmm, i miss those things, although, i heard that they will bring them back in so no need to worry i guess.

Everybody, Playing Dead Island at the moment, im well proud of that game because its polish, and im polish too! so that just makes up for it, doesnt it? well anyway, the thing is to be proud about is; mainly just the mechanics of the game, the optimilzation, it looks nearly the same on low settings and high settings, which makes it a perfect game for gamers with low-end computers!

And also the physics, dayum, if you have a blunt weapon, you can crack heads, break bones, and theres the classic "Crack" when you break a bone, it gives you chills!

And when youre using a sharp/slashing weapon, it cuts off the sex limbs man! you know what you can do, and the exploration, waow, just waow, maybe the world isnt as open as in skyrim, but still, its a very nice and detailed enviroment.

My most hated zombie type at the moment are "Rams" they are big, bulky, they charge at your ass, and theyre tough to kill too. heres a pic of him charging at your face.

Everybody no.2, Hey, lets do this thing of ours, our "Favourite Songs of The Week" FSToW, thats a shortcut btw, so like we choose our fav songs of the week and we present them and others give opinions about them, my two fav songs of this week, well nearly a few weeks, are these;

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Sam B - Who do you voodoo, bitch!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQhZGvpd0I