Ranking
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
How much would headphones + music player thingy would be?

30-40k each item
100 101 118
i thought the portable cassett was only a few shiai tokens though, i thought of it as 5k-10k and i thought headphones 30k
guess i shouldnt be a marketer XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
ah, crud, i remember people selling them for like 250k in places, but thanks, i'll edit this post if i find anything out
ok, harith closed his thread, and i forgot on the market it's called Jack-o'-Lantern, anyways the least expensive out of 2 is 90k, guess i better wait even longer to sell it to sell it for a lot

okay <3
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
How much would elven hat be?

i think 4,5k
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
How much would a full 512 be not like market but buying from user so that means the body and the joints
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Around 1.3-1.4mil
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
How much would a full 512 be not like market but buying from user so that means the body and the joints

1.2 - 1.4 millions TC
100 101 118
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Around 1.3-1.4mil

Originally Posted by shev View Post
1.2 - 1.4 millions TC

ok thank you both this was very helpful i really appreciate it
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |