Toribash
Originally Posted by BeeDooSamm View Post
copper w/o hair pls

12k - 17k
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Item: Pumpkin Head from last halloween
Unpacked
Couldn't find a sale for it anywhere else in the market
possible last one in circulation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
Item: Pumpkin Head from last halloween
Unpacked
Couldn't find a sale for it anywhere else in the market
possible last one in circulation?

I believe Harith is selling the item for 80k.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
ah, crud, i remember people selling them for like 250k in places, but thanks, i'll edit this post if i find anything out
ok, harith closed his thread, and i forgot on the market it's called Jack-o'-Lantern, anyways the least expensive out of 2 is 90k, guess i better wait even longer to sell it to sell it for a lot
Last edited by TheMutant; Jun 4, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Thanks everyone
Thinking of buying a full set of 512 joints, getting a name change (Rhae or Rhaemond??) and quitting marketing :v
How much would headphones + music player thingy would be?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
i'd say about 30-40k? @rhae
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Thanks everyone
Thinking of buying a full set of 512 joints, getting a name change (Rhae or Rhaemond??) and quitting marketing :v
How much would headphones + music player thingy would be?

Headphone is around 30k to 45k
What music? Portable Casette? 40k - 45k
- made in Indonesia