Toribash
So guys, what are your favorite pastimes? I like to play league and sp toribash.

oh, and youtube.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
So guys, what are your favorite pastimes? I like to play league and sp toribash.

oh, and youtube.

Past times, for now... trying records. Getting not so far.
Also TB forum.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Favorite past times?
When i meet my first friends on toribash(pepepaulo and lordpott,looks like both stopped playing) and we used to play for'like 8 hours in private servers(gtboxing with dismembers)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I sparred with Vinyl, but he had to go. Lol it looks sort of funny.
Attached Files
head hitting .rpl (277.2 KB, 4 views)
Ay it looks good eki;
We are doing alright, as long as we get a page a day it's perfectly fine.
Pls science make that intro shorter It's way too long (10 secs) plus when you introduce you vid it's like 20 secs of nothing.

I like idk playing computer games, reading, idk today for example we got toghether with some friends after the trip, had lunch and tried to watch a film on my pc but we ended up playing some silly games with the pc conected to the tv in the living room ay lmao it was fun and the ``milanesa a la napolitana´´ with french fries was good too imo
Hey onsola, want to hang ingame? I'm up for some spar or something.
Favorite pastimes?

Playing videogames and shitposting in the forum.

lol onsola ok... Ill make it shorter.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
sorry, for da short post... I made my best spar!!! I tried to do realistic moves and shit.
Attached Files
##########Legendhood.rpl (333.3 KB, 5 views)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
that spar is really slow paced and you still need to learn a bit of things. You aren't good but you aren't bad