Toribash
I tried to do a backflip today. I failed due to the fear of ...flipping.
Now I feel like crap. :L

Plus, if we're doing a clan war, I'm so in. \o/
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
B-b-b-b-b-BACK
Sorry for dat spam :S sorry i was inactive, i was busy......
Nice img MrBox i only didnt like one thing WHERE AM I? .-.
Last edited by Took; Oct 20, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Originally Posted by kball View Post
danweb11 is like rank 200 in the global ranking system
/kballvade out

I thought the world was decided that rank literally means nothing.

Originally Posted by Abdydude View Post
The image was made by sainzgc.
Btw someone applied on the recruitment thread here.

Toazuku applied on the Recruitment thread, I recommend you add it to your subscribed threads if want to be notified when an application is posted, because the only ones posting on it are me, and abdydude.

Originally Posted by Took
B-b-b-b-b-BACK
Sorry for dat spam :S sorry i was inactive, i was busy......
Nice img MrBox i only didnt like one thing WHERE AM I? .-.

You were kicked for inactivity, if you wish to reapply do so in the recruitment thread listed on the first page. You're not going to get an invite just handed back to you though.
-----
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
lol you know DanWebb11 (his alt it's listed) is like 4th dan.

Yeah, because this is totally 4th dan
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Oct 20, 2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Its time for a long post kids! get yo' cooc'A'Cawla and Pawpcorn

Saingz, Thats a damn straight nice banner you got there mate, although it feels kind of... flat... to me, i dont know whats that suppose to know, although its not in my style, so i guess thats why i dont like it.

Although, in my normal fashion, I think its epic, the original use of the toris that represent the Ethereal members, imma have to say great job! although you probably heard that from more important and skilled artist than me

Took, I do not know you, i never saw you in game, i never talked to you, but as seeing youre posting here, you were in Ethr, so, i mean, if you were in Ethr, you dont even have to write an app, just pm inferno, avengd, or someone else from the important people group, im sure they will resend the app.

AbdyDood, Train with you? that would be my pleasure man! training with someone who got into secret not even giving a flying fuck!\

Youre experianced as hell, and i know it, so you know, send me a pm some time and tell me when to get on and train ;)

Oh, and about the tablet and art making thing, you see, i wanted a tablet, but theyre waayy too expensive, and i would need some time to master it, im that kind of a guy who wants something quick and cheap, and already know how to use it and shit.

Bamboo tablet and a pen are perfect for making realistic drawings, you can make the shading very detailed so it looks very nice! yeah, buy that sex and good luck.

Rexoa, Yeah, the old times, the clan wars, mmhmm, i miss those things, although, i heard that they will bring them back in so no need to worry i guess.

Everybody, Playing Dead Island at the moment, im well proud of that game because its polish, and im polish too! so that just makes up for it, doesnt it? well anyway, the thing is to be proud about is; mainly just the mechanics of the game, the optimilzation, it looks nearly the same on low settings and high settings, which makes it a perfect game for gamers with low-end computers!

And also the physics, dayum, if you have a blunt weapon, you can crack heads, break bones, and theres the classic "Crack" when you break a bone, it gives you chills!

And when youre using a sharp/slashing weapon, it cuts off the damn limbs man! you know what you can do, and the exploration, waow, just waow, maybe the world isnt as open as in skyrim, but still, its a very nice and detailed enviroment.

My most hated zombie type at the moment are "Rams" they are big, bulky, they charge at your ass, and theyre tough to kill too. heres a pic of him charging at your face.

Everybody no.2, Hey, lets do this thing of ours, our "Favourite Songs of The Week" FSToW, thats a shortcut btw, so like we choose our fav songs of the week and we present them and others give opinions about them, my two fav songs of this week, well nearly a few weeks, are these;

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Sam B - Who do you voodoo, bitch!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQhZGvpd0I
Last edited by Metriakon; Oct 20, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
I've posted my vote for Toa and Danwebb in the recruitment form already.

Originally Posted by Metriakon
Bamboo tablet and a pen are perfect for making realistic drawings, you can make the shading very detailed so it looks very nice! yeah, buy that sex and good luck.

Everybody, Playing Dead Island at the moment, im well proud of that game because its polish, and im polish too! so that just makes up for it, doesn't it? well anyway, the thing is to be proud about is; mainly just the mechanics of the game, the optimization, it looks nearly the same on low settings and high settings, which makes it a perfect game for gamers with low-end computers!

I can use a tablet with ease, but I know if I do, it won't be as good as if I did it as a sketch, scanned it, then edit it. I'm sticking to that style for now.

Also, anyone here have a steam account? If so, I play Team Fortress 2 often. We should play together sometime, tonight maybe? My steam name is Brandy_Kun.
Last edited by bbush; Oct 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Its time for a long post kids! get yo' cooc'A'Cawla and Pawpcorn

Saingz, Thats a damn straight nice banner you got there mate, although it feels kind of... flat... to me, i dont know whats that suppose to know, although its not in my style, so i guess thats why i dont like it.

Although, in my normal fashion, I think its epic, the original use of the toris that represent the Ethereal members, imma have to say great job! although you probably heard that from more important and skilled artist than me

Took, I do not know you, i never saw you in game, i never talked to you, but as seeing youre posting here, you were in Ethr, so, i mean, if you were in Ethr, you dont even have to write an app, just pm inferno, avengd, or someone else from the important people group, im sure they will resend the app.

AbdyDood, Train with you? that would be my pleasure man! training with someone who got into secret not even giving a flying fuck!\

Youre experianced as hell, and i know it, so you know, send me a pm some time and tell me when to get on and train ;)

Oh, and about the tablet and art making thing, you see, i wanted a tablet, but theyre waayy too expensive, and i would need some time to master it, im that kind of a guy who wants something quick and cheap, and already know how to use it and shit.

Rexoa, Yeah, the old times, the clan wars, mmhmm, i miss those things, although, i heard that they will bring them back in so no need to worry i guess.

Everybody, Playing Dead Island at the moment, im well proud of that game because its polish, and im polish too! so that just makes up for it, doesnt it? well anyway, the thing is to be proud about is; mainly just the mechanics of the game, the optimilzation, it looks nearly the same on low settings and high settings, which makes it a perfect game for gamers with low-end computers!

And also the physics, dayum, if you have a blunt weapon, you can crack heads, break bones, and theres the classic "Crack" when you break a bone, it gives you chills!

And when youre using a sharp/slashing weapon, it cuts off the damn limbs man! you know what you can do, and the exploration, waow, just waow, maybe the world isnt as open as in skyrim, but still, its a very nice and detailed enviroment.

My most hated zombie type at the moment are "Rams" they are big, bulky, they charge at your ass, and theyre tough to kill too. heres a pic of him charging at your face.

Everybody no.2, Hey, lets do this thing of ours, our "Favourite Songs of The Week" FSToW, thats a shortcut btw, so like we choose our fav songs of the week and we present them and others give opinions about them, my two fav songs of this week, well nearly a few weeks, are these;

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Sam B - Who do you voodoo, bitch!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQhZGvpd0I

That is a long post wich I didn't read.
Anyways , hi I'm new.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abdydude has passed trial membership with flying colors, and has been promoted to a rightful rank.

Welcome toa, good to have you back on TB.

A Event is in the works:
Wushu3.tbm
Elimination-Style (I.E: TWC)
Working title: Ethereal Annual Championships
Entry Fee: 1k

1st place prize: 25k
2nd place: 5-10k
Max entrants: 25 (Might increase)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Oh,allies,can particepe? so,if yes,i can't coz i'm really bad in wushu. :P. sldo, gl in the event