Toribash
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
the guy in clan that makes a cool replay that i like will get 20k tc, no bullshit xD

I can give you like 5 replays or more that are for an oscar. So bad that i acidentally deleted all my mad man. :C
lol, im getting to work rn
Attached Files
This good .rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
This good 4.rpl (87.8 KB, 2 views)
i need tc3.rpl (175.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Jun 24, 2016 at 01:34 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
God damnit, i just got back and i think my power supply in my pc busted ;_; it won‘t turn on.. I think the problem might be in the power supply because it's kinda old and it has been giving troubles before and now i think it's dead.. I think i have to order a new psu.. Dunno how long that will take and dunno am i able to practicipate in that clan tourament.. And I'm not quite sure how touraments work because i have never practicipated in any touraments before.. So.. Dunno?
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Watch out man, PSU failure is dangerous. Don't hesitate to buy a high quality power supply even if its a bit expensive.

It's ok, it is pretty much like the clan war, with added rules which you can see on main Clan League thread. Since it is double bracket, we will be playing at least one more time with another clan in the loser bracket if we lose against Elite this time.
If we win, we have a week free to wait for the match between Obey vs whoever won in the first match, so yeah at least you have 2 weeks to fix your pc, lol.
I was laying on my bed and zoomed in with my decade old phone and took the picture xd
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]