Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You haven't understood anything of my post sah, really.

I won't touch the forum.

I will ask for my admin powers to be removed.

Edit: or, wait, is that a different application of the strategy you told me to use when u wanted someone to quit? You just want to appear as the winner from an outsider point of view? I don't believe that you really think what you wrote there. I could point out a flaw per line..
Last edited by maldiluna; May 12, 2009 at 07:09 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
jesus christ... i never thought things would turn up like this :l
Last edited by k6vamees; May 12, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
[Invade]

Ahhh, this brings me soooo many memories to me... At the end, its all a pitty...
Dont fuck this clan guys, it was (and is..) a reference for me... (and lots more...)

Sahee for RA president! (Call me if you need me... But I dont think so...)
LONG LIVE HUNG / PROUD MEMBER OF OLDA
I'm ok. I just need people to stop giving up or panicking for a moment and everything will be fine, AMB xD.
Sahee, I've gotten a lot of complaints about you. If you don't shape up your act, I'll remove your powers.

Edit: maldiluna is one of the more mature members I know. You seem to be the center of all the conflict in this clan. Like I stated before, if you don't shape up, I'll deem you too immature to run a clan. Your method of "I'm leader when it's convenient for me" is bullshit. If you take power, use it correctly without abusing it.
Last edited by Hamr; May 12, 2009 at 09:51 PM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
The way I'm seeing is, this is like a coup. The leader retires, and names a new one in his position. And suddenly the old leader returns and expects that he's still in posession of the influence and power that he had before he left. In an attempt to avoid civil war, the current leader steps down, whereas the previous leader retains his old position, without consulting 'the people'.

Now ask yourself, RA (and I'm not including Sahee):
Is it really that hard to rise against a relentless dictatorship?
You made the right choice, Maldiluna. Unless the people stands up, you won't be able to change anything.

Invade etc.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
I know it's poetic to fight about the "opressor", and you sheep guys again here...
eh.

Anyway, I didn't use my powers since then. I stated what I thought, the decission was not mine. All I got in response is maldi giving up and you guys busting in again.

The only thing that could involve any power play was me saying to him that any time he sees a "me or you" kind of situation, then I EXPECT him to give up, given our importance to the creation of this clan.

But yea guys start another flame war here, see what happens and call me to be not shaped to clan things... Eh, guys, really... Gather evidence first, then talk shit. It's all YOU kept saying, remember?! Bah... You're not listening to yourselves, how can I talk some sense into you?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=92820

You stepped down. You've no right telling maldy what to do.

Also, I'm not a sheep guy. Don't associate me with them and CMon left them.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do