Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

new head
my sexy new head made by a friend used to play toribash in 06 quit and has 1 post but made this one uber head
VIBE
Yes, please post an example so we can see how it has to be made.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
How is this going?
I hope you are still working on it.
BTW, you better have got me with my flame...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Another month!
ZOMG.
Lol.
Oh well, it won't matter.
I am happy.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
[Nano] Avatars
A Sub-Thread of our Art section.

I know that alot of our members can do avatars of many different stlyes, including me.

This is for people who want new avatars, post here giving as much detail as possible, and we can sort you out ;)
Also, Hopefully within a month, i shall have a surprise for the clan, and alot of ahrd work has gone into it
Ohk.
So you guys make flames.
But can you make the Flame Particle Textures?
Lol.
I just bought one, and I tried it on, but it just made my flame blue.
I want one that is a skull and crossbones.
I don't know if you guys can do this, but I asked anyways.
Hehe, first one!
EDIT: Ohkays.
I want my tori in a good pose.
I also want my flame to be seen, but not covering anything.
I would do this myself, but I can't be bothered, lol.