View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I guess u should edit starrzz' post out *cries*
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kick, im not sure if there's any point creating a sector of pedestals for players in the homies list, though i like your idea of honorary of old and representing members in RA...
However, Starz, you were the last person in my mind who would leave the place right now :o sad to hear that, i was even looking forward to have a small "like-the-old-days" match with you but eh, now that you left... have fun outside the world, but feel free to drop by here as well sometimes ;)
But why's the rum gone? :v
what about this ?

slightly more grav than normal, weird tf (45)
timed dq (40), engage at 200 ( but with the gravity a bit higher it's far enough believe me )
Attached Files
skullomod.tbm (454 Bytes, 4 views)
I have no idea what flags are o_0

---
I guess it's not a new mod, but wushufixed.tbm with extra engage distance (400) and more match frames (1000) is great fun. We should all play it in RA servers
[A L P H A]
Important Vol.2 - Read this one too. (Warning Walltext)
2 days ago Sahee has violated one of my essential rules: the one that contemplates the absolute equality between Rallians.
I sent him a pm, which i am fully reporting here:

I don't want a thing like that to happen again sah.
I'm talking about harl. There are no more separations between members: the untouchables/the touchables... over.
If we are talking with a potential new member, the opinion of another member could be important, since we are now sharing the decisional power of letting someone in or not.

All the rallians are equally important. Our powers shouldn't be used to raise ourselves or some members above the rest of the group, but to guide the whole team from the inside. Anything that a member can do must be avaiable to the others, equality, u know?
Even if this implies to use our own powers to lower ourselves at the same level of the crew, like when u make a room and give the op to all the rallians that are there, you are not obliged to do that, but that's a way to make everyone feel important and show that u trust them.

That's the base of my way of leading the clan, so i'm asking you to respect that, as i respected your way to do things until two days ago.

Much love

Then sahee sent me 4 different pms, which i am not reporting for privacy, saying in a first moment that he could aswell loose the tag at any moment; then, after changing his mind, he told me that:

-he's untouchable, he walks his ways, he can't be ordered to do anything.
-he made this clan, i'm here cause of him.
-If i don't like it, i should immediately step down and negotiate.

I took 2 days to think about it, my conclusion is that i won't negotiate anything. If i have to lead the clan, i need and i want my authority to be respected by everyone in it, i can't build anything with an untouchable guy who has the same powers that i have and who doesn't respect its fundamental principles; nor we could lead it together, since democracy and dictatorship can't coexist in such a small environment. I am giving him back this fake crown that he gave me just to get rid of those bureaucratic and time-wasting things that leading a clan inevitably involves.

I am not the leader of RelaxAll anymore.

I took the initiative cause i didn't want to start a "war", thing that sahee started 7 hours ago in the w2join thread, pointing out hypothetical flaws of the seal system.
I mean, how can i say with congruence that I-am-the-leader-of-RA when someone of the clan takes the freedom to say
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
maldi let unqualified people decide

without consequences? Not even a STFU!!è_é
And i m not referring to the critic to my voting system, but to the fact that he stated that the vote isn't equal for all the members of the clan.
I decided not to bow to that, i never accepted compromises. I won't even try to oust sahee, he really made this clan, and he apparently is the only one qualified enough to lead it ;P

The logic consequence is that i will leave the clan too, i won't be under sah's authority ever again.

Now that i vent a bit i wanna say goodbye to you guys, i'll miss you a lot, for sure. I wanna excuse myself too, cause i haven't been able to foresee that and i made promises that i won't be able to keep.

Adieux.

PS idk if this post will be edited/closed/deleted. Till i'll have powers here i'll try to keep it intact, after that, if you want to say something to me, use pms
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
uuuhhhh..........O.O

Youve got to be kidding me.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ew, I hope you dont mind if I invade, I'm not doing it for bad purposes.

You guys know how much I love you, it feels bad that you are breaking apart.

There are hard thing in the social life yes, but you are a clan, you shouldnt think by yourself.
This is like real life. You cant live without conflicts but there are always guys who can help.
Maldi: I say dont give up! Never do that!
Sah: I know you love this clan, but you have to let go, let the guys handle themselves.
Im not saying this for sarcasm or for any other bad reasons, but you know, RA is kinda like a family to me.
We had conflicts too (see a few threads, f.e. thread about xarus leaving) but they all solved. Now you dont wanna brake that row.

If you decide to ignore me, then do so, but I think RA is always open for you (though i dont have the right to say this), and HUNG is too

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Hell no it won't be deleted...

...but you lasted so shortly ;). BELIEVE me, I've been, and constantly am in worse positions than having a guy who "points out" flaws in my "recrutation system". And I never bailed out from those problems like you were now, before I solved them. I fought till the end.

well I'm kinda glad you gave it up. I'm rested. You proved my ways right in my eyes ;p... but eh dude, you failed.

I've been through so much worse. Started a clan, to fight the biggest - then - unofficial clan around (war, flame). Was the leader of the first clan who got official via paying money (super flaming), then got into fight with bigass clan called SyN, in the period where two of the good (maybe best) members turned rogue, cause I didn't give a fuck one was a girl;P, and didn't treat her special, like everybody did... Eh. We've got through that shit, Syn died, and those other two membs' came back, whether asking back their place (heh I'm starting a RA historry lesson) or just appologising in a separate thread (it still should be here somewhere)... Then I started getting myself into constant wars with admins. And NOW, YOU"RE CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR RECRUTATION SYSTEM?!? You seriously are one tough motherfucker, ;P, but eh, what can I say, I'm kinda glad I'm in my place again...
You were given a stable clan with CL just finished in second place in the whole world with no problems whatsoever like what I had. You still managed to give it up.

And, I'll repeat it here too, though it's still there in the recrutation centre: people differ, and different people are better at different things. They can see and do different things. Not everybody's voice in EVERYTHING should be counted equal, cause it ain't. That's how I see it, and I damn - I think - proved wrong, the people who discussed that with me in this thread.

Anyway hell yea, I'm untouchable in my own clan >.>. I've so many "untouchables". You were one of them. Now what? You couldn't just fucking take care of the clan, and leave me be me? How could you even think I'll react well to putting me in my place ;P. it never works... especially that all I said, was that I'll be making servers small count of people and I won't let people enter. If you order me to do it or not. I'm out of your jurisdiction, and that's all. If that made you flinch, well, too bad, cause you looked promising.
All in all, so much typing for nothing. You obviously don't care what I think. Cya around. I guess. Good luck, wherever you're going to, just remember, to be more resistant, the next time you lead a clan. Just an advise. And thanks for relieving me for those few days ;P... I hope you won't mess the forums before you've got your moderator-ship taken away from you...

Btw will you ask for it to be taken away yourself? Or should I ask to do it?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"