Ranking
Wish I could has high honour, only at 1/1/18/11 atm.

On the road to getting Victorious Janna, just need to win 3 more games
I spent $100 so I could get the half-face summoner icon thingy .-.

On an unrelated note, would anybody like to make a donation to the People Fund? It goes to the greater good, as evident from their slogan: Money for people.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've just had fastest ranked game I've ever won. 14:34 minutes of playing. At about 10 minute opposite team got DC (probably playing at 1 guy house or smth) and we just pushed all way to the nexus. Funny thing, at start my friend client crashed, then my crashed when he managed to load to 99%.

6 won, 2 lose in my ranked team.

4w, 1l 5v5
2w, 1l 3v3
Zazo when did you get good?
Also, tired of getting newb for teammates. They all never know when to back and endup feeding. If I did not know them irl they would be deleted in a heartbeat.

Also, Re added ya zazo
No idea why I removed you.
Oh wait that was because you never played a single game with me.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I've just had fastest ranked game I've ever won. 14:34 minutes of playing. At about 10 minute opposite team got DC (probably playing at 1 guy house or smth) and we just pushed all way to the nexus. Funny thing, at start my friend client crashed, then my crashed when he managed to load to 99%.

6 won, 2 lose in my ranked team.

4w, 1l 5v5
2w, 1l 3v3

Had something similar, hippybob was playing ranked 5s and one guy left and I replaced him. Team was 1100 elo and I went Rengar top. Game was over before they could surrender.

Gun blade Rengar too stronk.
Lol xD Gunblade hecarim too strong :P
xD I actually did that.. Can't believe it worked.
W op and could've catch me xD

And yesss I got my red ribbon!
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
No it was because I failed to 5v1 defend when you were backdooring.

Well, re-added you. Btw I play more smart than last time I played with ya zazorian!
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Well, re-added you. Btw I play more smart than last time I played with ya zazorian!

Any tips for 3v3s.

We just started going skarner jungle, ap bruiser and an ad bruiser.

Raped complete face.
I R IRONMAN