Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Me and maldi played yesterday, I won. w00t!

It was in wushu7, and impro.

It was a head dq, so -2 points to you maldi
[A L P H A]
Im out guys. For real.
Well, I've really lost my interest with toribash itself, and you know, you guys are all awesome but you guys all actually play the game. I don't, and 90% of the threads in RA so far are about ingame things which I cannot contribute to.

So, this thread is to mark my official 'retirement' from RA and toribash itself.

If you want to contact me, my email is starr.zz@hotmail.com

I will be sending all my things to maldi, the new great leader of RA to help him out with things.

I wish all of you guys the best of luck. It was an honour being in RA for such a long time but now I realise I don't belong in toribash no more.

This is the last post I'll ever make. The thrill of getting to my ub3r status is quite memorable at this point.

I've had a great time. Bye.

-Starrzz
I'm sorry starrzz, i thought u'd never quit

I'll add on you on msn, and add your things to the flea as you asked.

Cya man
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Starrzz, you were one of the most inspirational tb players, watching your replays when i started playing toirbash excited me to make pwnage replays of my own. Ill miss you forever starrzz. We should set up somekind of memorial for epic oldass ra members in the members list. or no?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]