Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Maybe a war is not the best thing.
I have no problem with most of the [elite] members.

I have a problem with HidingWarrior. Yes, you. Your shit attitude makes me want to rage.

So here it is, I am calling you out personally.
First off, you coming on here with a bad attitude is not appreciated, nor will it be tolerated anymore. You may post in this thread but nowhere else on our forum. ever.

Just what shit attitude is this? You treat me like shit and go out of your way to harass me, like coming into my server, spamming "cock sucker," returning when I kick you, and repeating this until I am forced to ban you from the server. Naturally I don't like you when you do shit like that. So where exactly am I the one in need of an attitude adjustment?
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Back the (bleep) up off of Taco, this is between me and you. Stop including him in your bitching sessions just because he left your clan.

Keep targeting my friend and I will start to slowly tear your clan apart. And no, that is not a threat, that is a PROMISE.

You can't tear my clan apart idiot, nobody in the community takes you seriously. And I am NOT mad at taco for leaving the clan. I hoped to remain friends with him. I am mad because he decided to be a douche bag and start a war and antagonize us.

EDIT: Damasta and blaknwyte are right. I'm done with you, kit. I'm sorry guys. We cool?
I assume you meant "conducting." Anyway, what did I do now? All I have done is try to avoid a stupid war. And as stated in a previous thread, I'm not fighting with you anymore. I'm done with you.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
I assume you meant "conducting." Anyway, what did I do now? All I have done is try to avoid a stupid war. And as stated in a previous thread, I'm not fighting with you anymore. I'm done with you.

Actually, condoning is a word, jackass.

Also, don't get on your high horse, you are acting childish.
I'm sorry about all this shit guys.
I know I've been kind of a douche bag over the last couple days. I'm sorry, and I shouldn't have let Kit get to me. I promise I'll try to conduct myself better and not generate all this hatred with kitfox. Hope you guys haven't lost faith in me, and hope you guys can forgive me. I know it doesn't look good for me as one of elite's leaders to be getting into silly fights like this, and it was unfair to all of you for me to be like that.

Hope we can move on from this.

-hiding
Last edited by hidingwarior; Sep 17, 2008 at 02:30 AM.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
like coming into my server, spamming "cock sucker," returning when I kick you, and repeating this until I am forced to ban you

I thought you would have the common (bleep)ing courtesy to not make shit up, but what can you expect from a 12-year-old? I guess I am asking too much.

This is sad, because alot of your members are great people, BlakNWyte, for example. I talk to him today in a server, we had a great conversation, no nasty words were said, and there was no judging.

You are misrepresenting this clan, and that is truly a shame. Stop being such an ass.

Edit: BlakNWyte: I am sorry I had to bring you into this, I just thought you were a great example of a respectable member in this clan.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Sep 17, 2008 at 02:09 AM.