Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Your criticisms are valid, and you expanded on them thoroughly enough that I have nothing more to add within the constraints I set for myself in that previous post.

Then again, it's difficult for me to take the story itself seriously, given that I find the overall presentation lacking, in what specifically, I cannot say for sure.
Oh, I shouldn't have doubted you. Thank you for your affirmations.

I understand what you say about the lacking quality of the presentation.
Perhaps the inconsistent spelling, capitalization, and punctuation combined with the slight oversights such as species classes do it.

Honestly, I think many tiny oversights detract from the story just enough to make it feel contrived.
Hello i am xmazex. aka renan
my skype is renanmontanoXD
i would like to join this clan because while people from my favorite clan RIP are in it and i was in rip. and i loved the comminuty there. i am certain that the community is the same here. my alts are RenanmXD and audiomagi. i am a pretty cool preson to play with and after i help alex with his AMAZING set i am making him ill donate tc to oblvion.
fun questions : if i was trapped in a room with kvey,de4th i would fear for my life. thats the only question i remember sadly.

hope i join

ps i am very active player in game i can be active on forum
Last edited by RipXmazeX; Apr 20, 2013 at 07:47 AM.
Toribash's unholy angel
Yes from me as well, although I hope you'll be forum-active in spite of the occasional obstacle course of walls of text. Maybe once you've some free time, fix up the application a bit, or just type up a general introduction.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 20, 2013 at 08:04 AM.
He provided all the necessary information, albeit in a nonprofessional manner. Unlimita voted for him.

However he did mention he could only remember one of the bonus questions. I certainly won't judge a candidate on memory; but if it is evidence of his level of resourcefulness even when such information is so easily required, or evidence to the level of passion or impassion he has for this by the reason, then I don't like that idea.

Maybe I'm way too harsh. Unlimita likes you, I say yes.
On a side note, i make kiais and textures free for people in the same clan as me and 1k for anyone else. just skype(you have my skype name in the app i put)to inform me you want a kiai or texture
Toribash's unholy angel