Toribash
Hello, well first of all I'm 17 just turned my country is USA, California so 3 hours before New York. I have been playing TB for 3 years and pulled out a measly 3rd dan, but I'm good I promise, my forum activity is pretty crappy only 2/10 or 3/10 at most but my game activity is like 9/10 or even practically 10/10 on days that I'm not doing a project for a teacher. My previous clans were Critical Hit, Radioactive, Detail, and Aztec. I left all but two of them in Aztec the clan got inactive but in Critical Hit a moderator had an unreasonable hate for me so I was kicked. My special skills are my sarcasm, flow in-game, and ability to waste time. I don't have any infractions or bans.
your forum activity needs work
app was a bit short and not that informative

ill stay without a vote for the time being
Originally Posted by Harch View Post
Hello, well first of all I'm 17 just turned my country is USA, California so 3 hours before New York. I have been playing TB for 3 years and pulled out a measly 3rd dan, but I'm good I promise, my forum activity is pretty crappy only 2/10 or 3/10 at most but my game activity is like 9/10 or even practically 10/10 on days that I'm not doing a project for a teacher. My previous clans were Critical Hit, Radioactive, Detail, and Aztec. I left all but two of them in Aztec the clan got inactive but in Critical Hit a moderator had an unreasonable hate for me so I was kicked. My special skills are my sarcasm, flow in-game, and ability to waste time. I don't have any infractions or bans.

I need you to do one thing before you get invited!
Find ViperTech ingame and decap him, post the replay and you will be invited
would be nice if you decapped him in nodm.tbm!
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 5, 2015 at 01:49 PM.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•

You need to improve your forum activity.
Reaper is already full of "Game only" members.
Out of that, I don't like your apply, to short and not informative enough.
I think you may have potential, but not yet.
*No*
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU

It's a decent app I guess but it's not enough. It lacks information and it's not really a free form app. You just answered the app form in sentences. Try to find any Reaper ingame and hang with them. But now it's a no.
i want to be the reincarnation of Salvador Dali
if you steal my work I go berserk

No
But why was i kicked out? i completely forgot about the acc till i brought it up where nico found out?
-----
quit that clan if it matters anymore...
Last edited by Kirito; Apr 7, 2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Two weeks ago was your last activity, I don't think you forgot.
Sorry dude, but a Rule, is a Rule.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU