Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i see no shovel in any of the replays.

what i do see is an un-experienced player. (not zoro) D:

P.S : you made the withdraw move so obvious your explanation isnt required.

good luck elsewhere :O
Imaparrot~!
Oh thought that i deleted that quick enough, sorry Zoro didn't mean to go out on a rant after you made a request to drop it purely unintentional.

Lunie: I'll say yes to you, you seem to wear your aspirations on your sleeve and misplaced your eagerness hopefully you'll prove me right if you make it in, if not I suppose I'll just look like a fool.
Last edited by AzureMage; Nov 21, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I had a rant brewing but I'll simmer down to a more elegant rage. I vote no, not because of the matches but because of the way you handled a loss, and not only spoke to an elder member but spoke of the whole organization.

Ok, I understand.
Attached are more Lunie replays.

And Azure, no problem. I appreciate that you care ;

I'm going to abstain from voting on this one, because of the whole deal a second ago.
Attached Files
Lunie4.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
Lunie5.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
Lunie6.rpl (49.6 KB, 4 views)
Lunie7.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
no to lunie for a meh app and meh skill and for some more reasons i wont post,zoro knows what are the other reasons.

also i will say no to metta, the app wasnt good and the replays were medicore,also im tired of alts D:!

if you dont want to use your main account atleast tell us why.

if it is banned tell us what is the ban reason...

not talking only about those 2 apps, tho in general we should add to the free form app that we want you to include previous accounts info and infraction/bans info etc....
Last edited by imapirate; Nov 21, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
Imaparrot~!
Pirate: Why do you have to hold on to the past? I told you I have changed for the better and yet you still choose to hate me because of what happen months ago. You should learn to let go of things, it's the internet and just a game.
well i would have done that if you would have changed.

seeing as you did not i dont see why i should stop holding things against you.
Imaparrot~!
I have changed you just choose not to believe me.

You have played in one server with me sense I have returned so you have no idea you are just assuming.
what about all that bullshit about our org being not good enough for you cause someone is shoveling you (allthough none actually did).

and what about you withdrawing your application as soon as you know you will get rejected ?

look like you did not change after all.

also this isnt the place for this if you want to talk more we are on the irc channel....
Imaparrot~!
Well seeing as another argument is cropping up, please leave it to PMs please. :

EDIT: ninja'd by ima lol
Last edited by Holotor; Nov 21, 2012 at 02:47 PM.