Toribash
Ill rapeyall k?
OMG TEXATZ WTF I TOLD YA NOT TO LEAVE UR GONNA GET SO RAPED IN DA MOUTH ARGHHHH!!!!
:@
Last edited by pabblopic; Jul 12, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
We ended up with a tie 4-4 such a shame, they were easy pickings too.
-----
Originally Posted by LordD1 View Post
what?

Hazing is when there's a new member into a group or organization what have you, and a few or all of the members in said group give the new guy a hard time.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jul 12, 2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
He plays a lot of RPG games.

Also Azure, what exactly do you mean? You guys clan warred? Wait what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Video games, history channel, word of the day on my dictionary dot com app, books, you know generic nerd resources
Azure...okay?
-----
Mocro, reply to my freaking texts already...gosh
Last edited by LordD1; Jul 12, 2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You don't get the point in my explaining it seems you asked lumpy did he have to be a complete ass, and I was simply saying you're the new guy so it was bound to happen.

And yes Mocro we warred soul, had a few complications, but all in all we ended up with a tie and procured 12 more points for our cause.
What? Why didn't we whoop their asses?
Wtf is this?

When I get on we need to rewar them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Nah Pablo you couldn't fuck up if you wanted to man, and Mocro I would even waste the time on them they're kick enthusiasts and won't hesitate to kick lift at all, not to mention it took nearly 30 minutes to start the war. Just a disaster from the get go but if you wish to war I'll be on and willing.