Toribash
I'm looking for someone to teach me sooooooo....

I also thought we could use some more things to talk about.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
It seems like if you don't know the proper openers you might as well not play the mod.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Well I haven't been ingame in a long time. It hasn't had appeal to me and since Black Ops 2 is coming out and my friend and I created a clan...
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
It seems like if you don't know the proper openers you might as well not play the mod.

Not true... If you can't move around well you may as well not though. There aren't openers for the pros, from what I've heard.

Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
There's always improv. If you know how to propel your tori in a desired direction you'll be fine.

Basically what I'm working on.

Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
Well I haven't been ingame in a long time. It hasn't had appeal to me and since Black Ops 2 is coming out and my friend and I created a clan...

That's understandable. Try a different mod when you get back. It's pretty fun.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I just don't go in game anymore. I'll rarely be online. Mainly because I can post from my phone and real life trumps Toribash any day.
I think I forgot to post here and tell everyone my computer was fixed.
I should be able to host tournies on the weekend for TA.

By the way, I'm MocroGunz if some of you don't know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Not a big fan of pie. To be honest I think the apple ruins it.
Well Mocro/Panda or whatevs, your name is amazing.
'u'