Toribash
I've got some early time in september. I had some registration thing today.

Also, hi Chintu :3
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
I've started six weeks ago, but you guys live in the U.S and other places (Indonesia etc.) Why does NZ have to be the first to see the sun?
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
Actually we started at July but then there's this Ramadhan/Lebaran break or whatever they call it. I'm not moslem so idk, maybe toriabi knowss better.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
yes, it's ramadhan (fasting) for 30 days, my school give us break form the third week of ramadhan, to 2nd week after ramadhan. the day after The last day of ramadhan called Eid Mubarak, we celebrate it by forgiving to each other. i go to school on 28 btw
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by Labirynth View Post
I've started six weeks ago, but you guys live in the U.S and other places (Indonesia etc.) Why does NZ have to be the first to see the sun?

You probably get vacation before us and/or have longer/more vacations than we do (other than the summer vacation).

Also varies from school to school.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Hmmm,
Dragon you're probably right, as you guys only have summer vacation we get a vacation every term, varying from 2-3 weeks depending what grade/year you are. And then we have a Christmas holidays for about 7 and a half weeks.....
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
Yea, my christmas vacation is like 2 weeks ;o
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
How the fuck am I supposed to pay attention to the board in math when the teacher is a 24 year old cheer leader coach that used to be a cheer leader. Daammnnn she's hot

Fml
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]