Toribash
We are a forum-based clan. Neither of mods is our "main" mod. We could just claim our main amod to be twinswords, since some of us enjoys it.
Anyways, even though this is like some sort of a general chat, it shouldn't get all totally random. Ofc.
Just bear with this little boring desc for a bit. We will get better. After applying for officialness.

May, what happened to your head? DDDD:
So, that's the reason of you being so inactive >_>
well, yeah. Life over games. You've got your priorities right. Damn, can't do the same xd

adita: we don't have enemies :) everyone we think is "special" enough, gets into my van. But it's not quite a place for enemies. You simply don't deserve that.
Though thinking that you're good enough to be our enemy is ok by me. Not that it would affect us in any way...

Edit: damn, I'm so slow. Zyrax ninja'd me. and I posted this 17 minutes after him. wtffff xd

Originally Posted by ImNotHim
Hey poese can I join your fucking clan you guys are so coooool?!

Originally Posted by HimNotMe
cna join clan cauze i ar very good

also, if you are going to post here more, I'll report you :)
Have fun.

Edit2: btw, atm I'm the guy with the best grades applying for the Computer science thingy in the university (judging by the first place I am in right now xddddddd)
Still feeling quite dumb, though. T-T
Last edited by Arthur; Jul 11, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
We can't have a clan mod.

I suck (Actually this is an exaggeration) at almost everything .-.
And the only thing I've ever seen all of us be moderately good at is sparring for some raisin. :l

Also the most hilarious thing in my life happened yesterday.

Brother brought home a stripper and it was a dude.
Originally Posted by nathancash View Post
Did they F*CK? Also does anyone here mod Toribash

Check your PMs.
Anyhow, Arthur, I'm not inactive, just lost some interest in the game and, afterall, it's summer, no?
Also, looks like heat is taking it's toll.[headache]

So, gonna apply for officialness tommorow, or not, depending on if you agree with me. So, viewed some posts of the clans that have been rejected, and it seems that these clans were either inactive, or their posts did not have quailty and contained bad language.
So, please refrain from posting stuff like in Nathans post, it can decrease our chance for becoming official, which is and always was, our first and main priority.
im changing my offer to 700 who ever makes the image into a toribash head gets 700tc
-----
may i think we should wait awhile, i have doubts about getting official,oh

and may from now on could we just accept people with both good apps AND skill cause if

a beginer gives us a good app he cant provide the clan with much,

apps are only supposed to give us more info just because its good doesn't mean we

should accept it.same goes if a pro gives us a shity app k? just a friendly suggestion ^^

~Love,Appledosa~
Last edited by Appledosa; Jul 12, 2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Apple. :l

I don't think anyone is going to draw your head for 700tc. .-.

I paid 60k for my head (At the time it was an expo head and it was just so badass that I had to have it) and it took a pretty long time to get it. You should either start grinding those tourneys or come up with some crazy magic skillz to get what you want. :l
D:well cant u just u know, largen the white area so that the face wont stretch all over the head?u dont need to redraw the hole head, :/
Well that's not how head mapping works. If someone were to do that then the the eyes would look retarded/ buck-eyed and everything would be disproportional. I'll attempt to do it later but It's just a thing to know about when you request heads.