Toribash
Didn't even see this application.
Originally Posted by ckilla12 View Post
Hola, me llamo es cameron. Soy de Estados Unidos. Mi hermano mejor es joshyjojo. Fui a inactive para mucho tiempo pero yo quiero ser a active en el forums y ingame haha. Tengo mucho forum experencia porque para dos anos yo use forums do onemanga.

Oh my, I'm getting pretty tired from writing an application in Spanish haha. So, translated is my name is Cameron(obviously) I live in the states more specifically California. Although I don't have a lot of toribash forum experience, I have been using the onemanga forums for 1 year now. The longest I have been not on my account for those two years was 2 days so I am extremely active, once I find what I'm interested in...

[clan] i said that you guys are sexy and that you guys are nice.

Hmmm another thing, I've just started playing online so my belt is still low, but I have beening playing. 2 weeks so I consider myself quite good in this game, (I would gladly recieve a test from you guys) hmmmm what else is there to add.........

Personal info

I'm 13 turning 14 next week, I'm a freshman in highschool starting this year... I've only dated 4 girls in my entire life... Ik it's a little so don't make fun of me.... I played football but I hurt my knee and got surgery so I can't play anymore... I'm a straight A student hmmmm I exercise everyday since I'm trying to slim down like my bro haha. My hobbies include slavijg away at the computer and playing random online games that interest me, (so far the most interesting for me is Mabinogi) Hmmmm I guess you could call me a nerd but than again, isn't 75% of all entertainment forums consist of that? Haha.

I've taken Spanish for 2 years so my Spanish isn't as good. But it's okay. I'm fluent in English and I'm pretty good at Korean. Although I'm half German, I can't speak any German because my german parent was American born.

I really want to join this clan so please don't auto-reject because of my belt... and my gmt 7Thank you!

You, sir, have put effort in this application. You, therefore, have my yes.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by PrinceD2 View Post
I say a trial for Kevin.

Trials are rare cases. I, and only I decide when those occur.
Originally Posted by David View Post
Trials are rare cases. I, and only I decide when those occur.

Yes my good sir.

David Moderated Message:
You should think this stuff instead of posting it.
Last edited by David; Oct 9, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
Be good or be good at it.
All right, so ckilla is banned for the following reason:
Phishing and item theft. It's not okay to take advantage of someone's stupidity.

So he can forget getting in Revenge.