Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=184037

oh god vlad just screams op. His sanguine pool drops all minion AND tower aggro, and it heals him, and does damage over time, oh and not to mention that no projectiles can hit him while he's in it.

Eh, man, I dunno. His health cost is pretty hefty. Still, kinda looks OP. But we'll only see when he comes out. Xin Zhao didn't scream OP when I saw his skillset and look at him now. Maybe Vlad will prove to be an easy to kill glass cannon if he's played wrong.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot. He has no CC.
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 27, 2010 at 09:47 AM.
That is a good point, his lack of CC will probably be his main weakness. But since most of his spells heal him and if you have a significant amount of health and health regen, the health cost shouldn't be too bad, but 15% is steep. He's not going to be the greatest 1v1, but in team fights it's pretty much gg
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
That is a good point, his lack of CC will probably be his main weakness. But since most of his spells heal him and if you have a significant amount of health and health regen, the health cost shouldn't be too bad, but 15% is steep. He's not going to be the greatest 1v1, but in team fights it's pretty much gg

Not OP by any means, though, if you think about it. No CC, hefty health cost... he proves to be a rather squishy caster, even if he has a lot of health. Great teamfight asset, very bad 1v1.
Just learned that that US can't play with EU players, so i can't play with half of that list :@

My ign is Frelli, I'm on EU.
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
Just learned that that US can't play with EU players, so i can't play with half of that list :@

My ign is Frelli, I'm on EU.

YOU ARE WRONG SIR.

Tart originally downloaded and played the EU version but I told him to download the US version and it works.
i lol'd at the new update, they dont censor anything anymore xD

in other news, i am getting beastly with rammus
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
YOU ARE WRONG SIR.

Tart originally downloaded and played the EU version but I told him to download the US version and it works.

So you're saying I need to have 2 clients; one to play without lag and one to play against you guys?