Toribash
Thanks Sahee ;)

Yeah I was talking about our friendly neighborhood ryan541. Great respect, but other than that, he needs to get used to the forums and read more of our threads to see what kind of clan we are. Joining just so you could have rep will probably not work. You have to make us think "H0ly sh1z I want him/her in our claz0rz!"
[A L P H A]
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
Thanks Sahee ;)

Yeah I was talking about our friendly neighborhood ryan541. Great respect, but other than that, he needs to get used to the forums and read more of our threads to see what kind of clan we are. Joining just so you could have rep will probably not work. You have to make us think "H0ly sh1z I want him/her in our claz0rz!"

im screwed =P
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*double post*
ok guys, my mom gave me 15 minutes to play toribash, so i decided to show u guys sum Brand new wushu improv. these were not stolen, copied, or haxed in anyway, and are not good enough to look like they where. i put them in order of my least favorite to my favorite.
FAIL!.rpl
i lose
goodvsdefensive player.rpl
may work if fighting a defensive player
nice kick example.rpl
kinda twitchy, but a little stylish.
1needs to be fixed.rpl
fix it pleash?
posed for u relaxall.rpl
Pure Pose, just for u =)
not ur normal spin.rpl
i think this is cool
funnylaunch.rpl
worlds most awesome noob launch
Attached Files
my copter.rpl (30.4 KB, 7 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok i watched each replay, idk how to put this together, either you should get some more time on tb, or practice more on tb... in most of these replays you have absolutely no idea what youre doing... Your moves are fluid, but you dont seem to think things through before you do it... If you ask me, then im afraid it's a "no" for now, until you can convince otherwise... Anyway, its just they way i saw it..
But why's the rum gone? :v
vamees is back ! fogle wtf xD. It made me check when you joined toribash. ~2 months ago... well it looks like it ;p

I usually wait till more people check applying person out, and voice their opinions, but, eh, that won't change a thing, and I'm sure the rest will agree: it's absolutely a no ;]. You'll get better in time, hopefully, but here, now it's "gtfo" kind of level ;3! Sowwy.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
ok, thanks for the chance, and it was nice applying well it lasted =). cya all =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol something tells me he'll be posting here veeeeeeeeery soon. NOW to the point. Sahee, in the right above corner on the forum page there is a private messages button. It probably says that you have a lot of new ones, from a guy called thomass. I spoke to him yesterday and he said to me he would really like for you to reply to his messages.(and its epic stuff, about horses without legs and stuff)

hope you'll reply cause i dont really enjoy spamming here
Username : Yusi
Belt : 3rd Dan
Reason you want to join : Because I haven't been in any other clans and I think this is a good place to start as in join it.
Modes : Wushu,Timefight,etc.
Anything else :
Attached Files
Decap In WUSHU!.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Yusi; Nov 17, 2008 at 05:05 AM.
Shunned but never defeated, Striving to do what is right,