Toribash
well in taht case here are a few mutiplayer replays i like and a few single player
Attached Files
brucia dead .rpl (88.1 KB, 5 views)
fun fun fun uke rape.rpl (205.2 KB, 6 views)
intense len.rpl (97.0 KB, 6 views)
lenshu aweseom decap powa.rpl (51.9 KB, 7 views)
ima crusin for a bruisn
i liked above all the last(also how you throw me out was nice in the first replay)
The sp replay look pretty ugly,you have to work on look more smooth(you look really too hold)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Enjoy
Awsome replays
Attached Files
Ducky.rpl (85.9 KB, 4 views)
lost but fuckkk.rpl (485.2 KB, 4 views)
Pwnage.rpl (677.0 KB, 5 views)
Pwn You.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
Dangggg.rpl (563.9 KB, 4 views)
oh shit waddup
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
Awsome replays

You are not welcome here im afraid, please delete your post. Please do not reply to this post, please do not come here again. <3
~sincerly erthy
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
You are not welcome here im afraid, please delete your post. Please do not reply to this post, please do not come here again. <3
~sincerly erthy

Lol i think he can post here ... i have nothing against other people posting on our board ... since he can show us his replays these can be good ...
why you think he is not supposed to post here ... ?
we may give up some propper CnC instead of telling him that he is not supposed to post ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
*cough*
Ok,post your replays here.(only JollyR members)

*cough*
whats the point in having a jolly replay board if anyone can post in it... we may aswell not have one let them make a public thread about it. Its not like i flamed the guy, just informed him (with hearts and a nickname) that he was allowed to post here, as it stated in the first post. Either way its not worthy of an argument kasz, i suggest we leave it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I agree with Erth. Only people we know or that we approved of considering to enter our clan should be able to post here ( except for us derp). Frankly I am getting annoyed that in the last 48h there has been an increase in unwelcomed invadors who post here like it's their board. Damn twats.

Consider Erth's post as a first and only warning. After this it's bringing out the hammer.