Toribash
  1. Your in-game name : Crazydoom ^^
  2. Your belt(min brown belt) = 2nd Dan black belt
  3. Your skills- I'm good in-Aikido, Taekkyon,Wushu, Running and Parkour
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing]) - Well, i want to join DaF, because its a good clan, have history and maybe good members, i want enter to make friendships and make the clan be the best, i like to play for fun, and sometimes for win , of course, and... i wanna make part of the history of clan making something e.e, is this
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game End of mensage i will post replays
  6. mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.) *Wushu,Aikido,Taekkyon,Running,Parkour*
  7. Any of your artwork you would like us to see- My art is fight xD, i'm good player, i can help in this...
  8. How active on forums 8/10
  9. How active in game 8/10
  10. Min posts 100 FUUUUUU \o/ , i can get it *-*
  11. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game Yes, yes ._.
Attached Files
Aikido1.rpl (49.4 KB, 8 views)
Best Free Run.rpl (1.06 MB, 8 views)
Freer 1.rpl (196.5 KB, 7 views)
run show.rpl (318.7 KB, 6 views)
fudidez com ian.rpl (207.1 KB, 9 views)
21/12/2012 , The toribash's King will save us \o/
Your in-game name : Gioo
Your belt(min brown belt) : Brown Belt
Your skills : Aikido, Judo, Taekkyon, Wushu.
Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing]) :
Well, i would love to join [DaF] because i know a member (Pacman) and he is so cool, and i think that being in the same clan as him would be great. I also know that all members are cool, and i will help all the clan members if i have to.
Any replays you wish us to see : You can see some in Attached Files.
Any of your artwork you would like us to see : I don't know how to make textures. Sorry.
How active on forums : I am always at forums, but i don't have a lot of posts because i created this account like two weeks ago.
How active in game : Always online in game.
Min posts 100 : This account is kinda new, so i don't have 100 posts.
Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game : I undersand them a 100%
Attached Files
Aikido TurnOver.rpl (77.0 KB, 8 views)
Dm Kick By Gio.rpl (74.1 KB, 8 views)
Kick Punch.rpl (68.5 KB, 10 views)
jump&decap.rpl (66.7 KB, 8 views)
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
My app to join DAF.
  1. Your in-game name link1020(soon to be link.
  2. Your belt(min brown belt) Brown in this account, in my link8 account 3rdan.
  3. Your skills I am very good in aikido and lenshu very good.
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing])- Because im trying to find a clan i can fit in very good, and alot of you'll are good and this clan is pro. Sooo great guys great and im trying to find a a clan that i can be a very good member to. I want to be as loyal as i can to this clan i can really help out ingame and infourms, and i want you to look at me as a great member of this clan and be one of the best memebers in your clan..So thats basically why i want to join.game mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.) My best replays.
  5. Any of your artwork you would like us to see i don't do art anymore sorry.
  6. How active on forums 9.1
  7. How active in game 8.6
  8. Min posts 100 86
  9. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game yes i do.
  10. Anything else you want us to know NVM i cancel my app =/
Attached Files
insane with aweosme.rpl (142.6 KB, 6 views)
DANGGGGGGG WOW COOL.rpl (30.3 KB, 6 views)
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!.rpl (38.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by link1020; Jan 30, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
  1. Your in-game name :tricerafi
  2. Your belt(min brown belt) :brown belt
  3. Your skills :judo,aikdo
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing]) :Hmmm.. o100 word okay im dead and still playing toribash 100X XD
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.):at attachment
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see: currently still trying better head this is the first head http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=235045
  7. How active on forums:always but rarely do posting
  8. How active in game : only around 1/2 hour in 1 play but in a day can play more than twice so thats around 1 1/2 hour a day
  9. Min posts 100 : its pretty hard for me but i will try to get it up to 100
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game: the game YES, the forum not so much still learning
  11. Anything else you want us to know : hmm... N/A
Attached Files
another day another kill.rpl (57.6 KB, 5 views)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
In game name:MasterGabe
ßelt:Brown
Skills:I am Pro(I sold my 10th dan called bloodguy)
Why you want to join: I want to join because this clan is pro and aways active, I also want to because this clan is nice to me, and this clan fits in with me, I've been in a clan before but not an offical clan and good one like this. This clan is my top favourite. This is why I want to join.
Replays: Cant on cell phone ill get sone later.
Art:None
How active on fourms: I go on the fourms for 6 hours.
How active in game: I play for 2 hours and a half each day in week on weekends I play way longer.
Art:None
Min post 100: I have like 200 and start playing on this acc 7 days ago.
Do you have a good unstanding of the rules: I understand all the rules since 2008. If theres new ones I dont know some.
Any thing else you want us to know: I can help u guys with tc. Since Im hosting a tourney and replay event on friday or next friday I cant help.
My GMT is -5 and I play at 3:00 pm to 5:30pm.
Attached Files
body stick spilt.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
me.rpl (40.9 KB, 6 views)
good pose.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by MasterGabe; Feb 3, 2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MasterGabe View Post
I
Min post 100: I have like 200 and start playing on this acc 7 days ago.
D

I had a look at your posts, and they are all kinda spam, everything related to threads you start selling marine force, and in other thread selling hunter force (for example).
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
no gioo there not spam i usally use the market and the toribash news and clan discussion. so i dont know what your talking about. if they were spam i would have got an infraction and i have none.