Toribash
Hisho, I said it was easy to AVOID doing an urban-styled thingie like you did, I am avoiding doing it right now as we speak, by doing nothing, I'm avoiding it.

I never said it was easy to make something related to Pandora, but it's damn easy to avoid something like that.
Hisho, Pandora was a women in Greek mythology who opened a box which contained evil. Because im lazy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora

Base Pandora's banner/logo/whatever around that.
Ummm ok. How about something based of a box giving off darkness and evil. A box that pretty much contains all evil.
Guys, I've decided I'll model a treasure chest that you guys can use if you want to. I'm gonna put it somewhere in the little house in doing, so 2 birds with 1 stone.
-----
Treasure chest as in a small box that is locked and decorated, not some stereotypical pirates' chest.
Last edited by kaddon; Apr 6, 2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud member of Pandora
maby it is possible to create a "close up" to the "lock" of a dark chest where it says pandora in an oldish font?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Actually according the the wise all-knowing internetz, Pandora's box is actually a jar, not a box, and was mistranslated but the name stuck.
That is true, but in my opinion something like a chest could look so much more badass than a jar. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3