Toribash
well yeah i hope.
-----
OHH yesh. just notice that i am a senior member now
Last edited by Mattkit5; Mar 11, 2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh my god! Congratz man!

Oh btw, I've already been informed about the report. He'll learn not to use Google heads I hope!
Last edited by Sparky; Mar 12, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
I have a google head... i want a personal head... matt, u no head?

wot m8? i have head. it look like in my avvy
anyway, nvm.
-------
hey, Cheetah and another player have advanced to expert mage. I was more active than they! xD jk, i just want to find out, i am curios.
Last edited by ESoldier25; Mar 12, 2015 at 01:43 PM.
hey guys so i was trying to solve the problems in the broadcasting in the radio and it worked well . now i can hear my voice after a seconds not at the same time but that is normal so what you think ? wanna hear me broadcasting or your internet has low download speed ? if you want to hear my broadcasts in the future go to lu-gaming.eu/tbcr that is the website for the radio streaming
and you can find the radio at the organizations in the forums and the thread is called Toribash Community Radio or [TBCR]
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
hey guys so i was trying to solve the problems in the broadcasting in the radio and it worked well . now i can hear my voice after a seconds not at the same time but that is normal so what you think ? wanna hear me broadcasting or your internet has low download speed ? if you want to hear my broadcasts in the future go to lu-gaming.eu/tbcr that is the website for the radio streaming
and you can find the radio at the organizations in the forums and the thread is called Toribash Community Radio or [TBCR]

Moa I'd love to listen but my internet isn't that good and I'm nearly out!

Anyway, as for Cheetah and Panda, they bae
ok spark but anyone who love to listen to me send me a pm and i will tell you when i will stream so peace

edit: pentiuam got banned bec stolen textures guys he seems that he doesn't open the pm's in the forums so that's sad
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 13, 2015 at 11:31 AM.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
ok spark but anyone who love to listen to me send me a pm and i will tell you when i will stream so peace

edit: pentiuam got banned bec stolen textures guys he seems that he doesn't open the pm's in the forums so that's sad

Fuck the police anyway, pentatium will make an alt, but he will not use the forums anymore ))