Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by febreeze View Post
Hello, i would like to ask for a promotion.
I have been with this amazing clan for around a month now. I have met most if not all of the amazing people in fyre. I have been pretty active in the forums and have attended all of the wars i could get my hands on. I have not donated yet but im hoping to change that after i have sold everything and bought a set. I also give advice to many other players in fyre and work at my best to set up wars and tourneys. I'm hoping to stay for the rest of my experience on toribash in fyre so i would like a promotion. Thank you .

Naw, I'm good.

Also, guys, I am back. I've been MineCrafting a lot recently, so excuse me in-activeness. What's shaking, bacon?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Hobo, Kaz is having troubles atm.
Feb, we should all do this every time we fight each other. But training sessions like we had with fluz today would be great. Fluz improved a bunch.
No.
promo
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Naw, I'm good.

Also, guys, I am back. I've been MineCrafting a lot recently, so excuse me in-activeness. What's shaking, bacon?

so is it a no from you?

Because i really think i deserve one i mean not demanding or forcing but ive been in fyre for a bit now but if you really think no then i guess ill just wait for Kaz's decision.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Also im suggesting we make a few other threads for other talk (highly suggesting) for one im pretty sure im not the only one who has things to say but dont want it to be considered spam or get kicked out because of it
-----
oh and also sent a pm to fusion man and a few people im going to sleep now
Last edited by febreeze; Nov 7, 2011 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Well poppo, I'm the new co-leader. Dagreja, yes I know what kaz is going through, I've given him all the best of luck and I hope the best happens. Anyone up for a few games?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Able to get on for a bit. Sorry guys, I may be awol for a while. Lots of crap going on. Long story short, justice for criminals and punishment for the clean. So I vote yes for feb. He deserves a one rank promo. And with most of the co leaders agreement and a leader agreement, I belive that over rules the one no. So yeah. Also, we are elligible for Official application. You guys deal with it til I return. I for one am on the fence about applying.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I agree with feb's idea, we need to have separate threads for different things(ie. chat, replays)
also, ulti, and anyone else, /jo fyre
No.
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
I agree with feb's idea, we need to have separate threads for different things(ie. chat, replays)

Post replays here.
There is a little thing called IRC(Internet Relay Chat)that you can use to talk off topic stuff.
Link's on the dsc.
--
Am I able to vote for promotion stuff?
I'm Poppo's advisor,etc....
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
My "Tests" for a move and a 2ndary. Plus some MPing action.
Attached Files
Test4.rpl (32.9 KB, 6 views)
Test3.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
Test2.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
Test1.rpl (32.6 KB, 5 views)
Owchh.rpl (65.5 KB, 5 views)
Pwn Noob2.rpl (57.7 KB, 8 views)
Pwn Noob .rpl (46.3 KB, 5 views)
Pwn.rpl (19.1 KB, 5 views)
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again