Toribash
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
It's certainly a cool idea, but it doesn't feel enough like Warframe. If I wanted to fly around in space, I'd go play another game.

That new warframe though, he looks so classy.

Just realized the Halloween mission gives you 666 credits

Limbo's great, he stomped my loki prime and took the spot as my favorite warframe. xD

Not entirely sure why people dislike him so much. (outside of the obvious trolls)
I have yet to actually finish the first mission for the limbo quest simply because of te ridiculous difficulty and bad teammates.
I can deal with one. I can't deal with both. :/
Finally able to play again... With all the visuals off & the resolution set to lego-brick mode.

Fuck a lot's changed, I want to paint my ship. It looks so drab.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Finally able to play again... With all the visuals off & the resolution set to lego-brick mode.

Fuck a lot's changed, I want to paint my ship. It looks so drab.

Wow skul of fukery, no way in hell do you have a shite pc. I dare not believe it

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Wow skul of fukery, no way in hell do you have a shite pc. I dare not believe it

The previous one wasn't shite, but it died & I didn't want to blow a fortune at the time, so I've got a bucket ATM. Seriously, this thing's so shite it can't run TB at over 15fps, it's pretty special like that. Oddly WF is sorta playable, so long as everything's off, in the 25 - 30 fps area so it chugs a bit & looks pretty shite. Basically on par with a console game ;)

Seems I got refunded a stack of plat for some reason that I CBA finding out, so I've been blowing it on the usual aesthetic crap. Fuckers need to make Nova & Sayrn bobble head thingies.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The previous one wasn't shite, but it died & I didn't want to blow a fortune at the time, so I've got a bucket ATM. Seriously, this thing's so shite it can't run TB at over 15fps, it's pretty special like that. Oddly WF is sorta playable, so long as everything's off, in the 25 - 30 fps area so it chugs a bit & looks pretty shite. Basically on par with a console game ;)

Seems I got refunded a stack of plat for some reason that I CBA finding out, so I've been blowing it on the usual aesthetic crap. Fuckers need to make Nova & Sayrn bobble head thingies.

Heh, I've been playing WF since closed beta and haven't bought plat once....perhaps i should start

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Heh, I've been playing WF since closed beta and haven't bought plat once....perhaps i should start

Got a stack from founders, got more from selling stuff, and on occasion buy some.
Not something I use for frames, and aside from the Glaive you can apply the same to weapons since I nabbed that on launch because lol Krull. Bought potatos though because I have a silly amount of weapons (that I should really level up) and frames, and ofc slots. I'm currently sitting on a mountain of potato prints annoyingly enough, but eh. Money supports the game so I'm fine with buying stuff like that.

Cosmetic shit though, that's where almost all my plat goes. Mountains of it on pointless crap to make things look silly. ^_^

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Got a stack from founders, got more from selling stuff, and on occasion buy some.
Not something I use for frames, and aside from the Glaive you can apply the same to weapons since I nabbed that on launch because lol Krull. Bought potatos though because I have a silly amount of weapons (that I should really level up) and frames, and ofc slots. I'm currently sitting on a mountain of potato prints annoyingly enough, but eh. Money supports the game so I'm fine with buying stuff like that.

Cosmetic shit though, that's where almost all my plat goes. Mountains of it on pointless crap to make things look silly. ^_^

Yea I have a shatload of forma bps. Much too lazy to prestige mah weps