Toribash
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
You've got guts.
I like that in a person.
You're getting a promotion.

Ted reference eh? It really cracked me up.
Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
Britishguy*
You're welcome

Exactly what I was thinking when me, Nearly, and Notnoob got into a Steam call. Anyway, welcome to the family man I'm Webs, and I'm from Australia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
[Atlantic] resume
Hey guys, my name is Ethan, i'm 15 and I'm from Australia.I'm a very joyful person, rare to get angry. I play lots of sports including; soccer, basketball, cricket etc. I love playing in Tori bash and I also like talking to other people on forums, so it evens out.

Life according to Toribash
I play as often as I can usually if I'm not working 4-6 times a week and also look at forms around the same amount

The only other clan ive been with, was Bleu but due to me not keeping up my school,my work, I was banned from computers and thus Bleu had kicked me out for inactivity.

My best mods (in order of skill) include TwinSwords, Akido, Judo. But I mainly do TwinSwords as its my best and favourite mod

Inside life/Personality
I grew up on the east coast of Australia but eventually moved to Darwin. Some of my favorite things to do out side the game is chilling with friends, playing Xbox and going to the beach.

Lastly I would like to join because I like the name of the clan and you're one of they very few clans that doesn't have a belt requirement over black belt.

Thank you for listening
-Ethan
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Man I wish I could go to the beach. But you do understand this a very inactive clan, right?
Like foreal. Also are you applying just because the belt requirement thing you mentioned?
wow that
sucked
Yes, I understand this inactive clan
And no, the belt requirement thing was something i just added, I'm always nervous when I apply.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Your app seems pretty simple and straight forward.
Nothing much to say other than it'll be nice to meet in-game but afraid that will never happen.

Wait for more replies.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~