Toribash
Lol SVT get em! You dirty dog xD
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Lol I just figured out that everyone got kicked x)
I am really curious about who did it tho
-----
Invite me back btw!
Last edited by DeadXRetro; Sep 1, 2016 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey I know I've not been too active but could you re-invite me? Pretty sure it was from the "hack". I have posted a couple times in here btw. Thing is I've only really been active ingame, it's still not part of my routine to go on the forums :/

Also what time are you guys usually on? I swear I'm usually on when no-one else is
We got hacked and stuff n everyone got kicked. Sure il invite you back im very sorry about this happening n everything the mods are getting to the bottom of it as we speak. Just post like once a day or so so the mods can consider u forum active which will help us get offical
-----
By Saturday everything should be all back to normal. Could you please tell nervau to post here in the forums or to look in his inbox or go on skype
Last edited by SVTCobras; Sep 2, 2016 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Glad to hear everything is in process of being resolved. I don't know who did it can I get a reason and indentity to who and why they did this to Ve through forum PMs ? It's fine if you don't tell me I understand personal business.
Haha! Ur mad!
Yeah it was already disscussed over skype
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"