Toribash
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Do you think we're stupid?

To be honest, no.

I am just doing this out of pure boredom and to see the reactions of people.

Check this, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...33151&page=122, I made people go what with my story.

Going to make one up soon.

And sorry for not amusing you with Consuela.

-Dude out.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
To be honest, no.

I am just doing this out of pure boredom and to see the reactions of people.

Check this, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...33151&page=122, I made people go what with my story.

Going to make one up soon.

And sorry for not amusing you with Consuela.

-Dude out.

If you made that up, (Which I'm suspicious of, because it seems eerily familiar-) that's pretty cool.
So get on IRC because I'm on there all the time.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
If you made that up, (Which I'm suspicious of, because it seems eerily familiar-) that's pretty cool.
So get on IRC because I'm on there all the time.

Listen, I do not want to join your clan. I am just posting things on clan application threads to lighten them up.
Either way, I deleted Toribash 2 months ago.

But thanks for considering me.
You will see my next "app" at Parrot.

-Dude out.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
So you're just spamming around the clan boards,eh?

You could say that.

I truthfully do not care to be honest. I have this account, I do not know what the hell I am going to do with it, I cant sell it, its just useless space.

The only way I might actually get back to toribash is if 4.0 brings something new and original.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
doesn't afraid of anything

Did he doesn't afraid of anything? I know he afraid of downvote

click

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Did he doesn't afraid of anything? I know he afraid of downvote

click

hey everyone..my name is goku40,i am very skilled in game..my favorite mods are wushu,akido and takyyeon..my most suckish mods are wushu and running..i am very friendly.The reason i would like to join this clan is because everyone likes this clan.I will never leave or BETRAY this clan..my favorite hobbies are basketball and football..if u would like to find me in-game,i will usually play akido and wushu and sumtimes i play takyyeon..please consider this app as good..i would really like to be in ur clan..