Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@ Spaft:
If we have one week for finishing our fights, Iīm in. If not, I havenīt got the joy to play toribash at 9 oīclock in the evening when itīs school time because I have to prepare my stuff for school and so on.
Btw, mention the rules and the tournament system. Or is it the same kind of system as it was on the tourney before?
I agree to Analwache,
for example I saw RiverOfRed at our Clanserver and other servers.
I would think about it. Thatīs crappy if you get kicked for inactiveness in our servers although you were in our servers.
So, Itīs up to you.
Well here is the results of me vs Bradamly...
::Bradamly-5:4-Shiko:: Very epic test. Now its up to Animal right?
P.S. VERY SORRY for double post, but no one is posting...
Attached Files
aeon_test-1.rpl (27.5 KB, 4 views)
aeon_test-2.rpl (51.9 KB, 1 views)
aeon_test-3.rpl (46.4 KB, 0 views)
aeon_test-4.rpl (55.0 KB, 0 views)
aeon_test-5.rpl (54.2 KB, 0 views)
aeon_test-6.rpl (33.0 KB, 0 views)
aeon_test-7.rpl (32.7 KB, 0 views)
aeon_test-8.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
Clan Pic Part 2
Hey Guys,
I thought about the Clan-Pic-Issue and I decided to make a new C-P because many members got kicked and 20 members doesnīt fit in a single Pic. For those, who havenīt sent me a pic yet or changed the look, thereīs a new chance to be in it.

Now about the Pic:

The word " AEON" has 4 letters. Aeon has 20 Members. I thought that Iīm going to make 4 pictures, that means 5 persons in a pic including the big letter.
Now itīs up to you! You can decide in which pic you wanīt to be: Do you want to be in the Pic with the letter "A", "E", "O" or "N"?

Those, who signed up for a letter where every place is already taken, arenīt in the pic with the letter they wanted and have to sign up for another letter. Those who sent me a pic but didnīt sign up for a letter are in a group where free places are.
Got it?
Btw, when you post pics please write the name of the person who is seen in the pic in the same post. Of course you can send me pics via Msn, Skype or downloadlink. Hereīs a list of those who sent me a pic or not:

Analwache:Yes
Blackfire9: yes
Brainstorm:yes
dominik619: yes
falloutboi:yes
fireeyes:yes
frezza/Knock0ut:Knock0ut Yes
Garkin:yes
InYaFace:yes
omqq: yes
SilentAssasin:yes
SocKeTe: yes
Spaft:yes
taffjr1234:yes
TheAnimal:yes
xDeideix:yes

I put the " ( ) " around "yes" because Iīve material from the old Clan Pic project.
You can take a screenshot of every pose you want. If you think your pose in the pic for the last C-P-Project sucks, feel free to post a new pic. Iīll use it.

Here the main information:
Deadline for sending/posting/uploading material:
25th Jan 2010 at 00:00 oīclock
<-----
Btw, pls post pics which arenīt edited. Itīs the best to use standard shaders. I accept non-shadered pics, too!

Groups: 5 persons each
-Group "A": xDeiDeix, Omqq, Analwache, dominik619, SilentAssasin
-Group "E": SocKeTe, Spaft, TheAnimal,

-Group "O": Knock0ut, Brainstorm
-Group "N": Taffjr, fireeyes, Blackfire9, InyaFace-

(In Group random are those players who didnīt choose a letter or signed up for a letter too late but want to be in the pic.
After the deadline each one is thrown in a group where are still places free.)

Last sign in:
23th Jan 2010 at 00:00 oīclock <-----
I wonīt take material from those who havenīt signed up.<-----
Release date of the pic: announced later

Btw, orientate by your timezone with posting material or sign ins.
And I wonīt make any exceptions for posting material too late!
<-----

Take care of corect language!
Greetz,
InYaFace.
Last edited by InYaFace; Jan 22, 2010 at 04:31 PM.
Actually they were just kicked for forum inactivity, no need to say they were inactive ingame...
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
Throw me into the A group, using picture/pose of the last time, kthx^^
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
I saw pwnsors, River, Blastsmoke, and Dzezus ingame but not forum. We should give them a chance to explain why they didnt post in forums alot. Although i only seen dzezus once. He may be on vacation. Now pwnsors said why he was inactive in my thread.
Last edited by shikodude11; Jan 11, 2010 at 06:27 PM.