Toribash
in terms of movement this is eyecandy, everything both you and him did was very clean and smooth. The fighting is godlike too, I love the part where you start copying each other's attacks.

This is one of the best spars I've seen until today but there isnt much more I can say, the perfectionism and precision in your moves added to how well you can fight each other resulted in something absolutely divine, amazing stuff.

Anyway, I'll start pointing some negatives that didnt please me (not meaning it's bad, only personal thoughts), as you must be already used, and to keep the habit of saying what could be different

first of all, that change of spin around frame 1264 was kinda sudden and your position was a bit awkward, I would suggest or: waiting a couple more frames before doing this, getting in a position where it could look more "acceptable" and "organic"/"natural"; or not even changing the spin like this at all. Something that simply is flawless but still didnt completely please me was this "spinless" little jump to set a position where you could actually jump (in short, two floor "touches" or steps before kicking) around frame 1090, looked like you ran out of momentum and had to readjust your position before kicking, which is wonderful in theory but I didnt (fully) like how it looked.

Done with executions in general, I'll talk about one thing that bothered me but doesnt depend on good execution or skill level.
When you kicked each other in frame 665, his kick definitely got you first and looked like it was going to be way more powerful than yours, but he obviously eased his stance to let you do your thing too. I can imagine two scenarios: or he just failed in the execution due to frames per turn miscalculation; or he was just being generous with you. Summing up, I wanted to see his kick doing more than just touching you lightly and that comes with team work, what wasnt on point there from what I can tell.

Highlight moments:
- the spin you did around frame 1140
- the kick swing/form just after the spin
- the "grappling" at the end

^those were insane as heck
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do that in Replays Board board every once in a while, bumping all threads I see

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xD
i think its funny because rycardo didnt want me to do the grapple on him he wanted to end the spar immediately when i started doing it saying "he dont want it to turn bad"

thanks for the cnc again lio

if you think this was good wait to see more spars soon
this was one of my worst spars in a while xD
this smooth movements that you do is too beautiful,I think when the people see that replay gives he a good vibe seeing that moves, this really make a spar so much enjoyable.

-------------

i've done two replay in this days ,i'll upload here.
-----
i've done a new one, this is more active in my opnion
Attached Files
MAS Brucce 3.rpl (787.2 KB, 7 views)
Spar_The124-Lionet_1.rpl (820.1 KB, 4 views)
Spar_The124-Lionet_2.rpl (739.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hollow; Feb 1, 2019 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S.O.S
welp, I dont think I have to say anything about our spars so I'll just give you my thoughts on your MAS against Brucce

The fighting and movement itself was very sweet to watch, no overpowered moves forcing to punch or kick your opponent, no overpowered stances which you cant be hit being held for too long (e.g.: keeping that stance with arms blocking your upperbody and keeping one leg a bit flexed to react to lows). I liked how both of you took risks with moves full of openings and windows for punishment for the sake of making a good replay and cinematic. Everything is very intense plus your attacks and dodges are really fast (specially Brucce). What I liked the most is how both of you, not only used the surroundings to interact with, but also decided not to keep in the ground all the time, going for aerial attacks and insanely high jumps that looked really overwhelming to watch

Good job with the replaymaking overall

For MAS (competitive) aspect I have some other thoughts. I have to admit that Brucce made you suck ass. And by this I dont mean you did bad or wrong, I actually had in my mind that you did insanely well in the first times I watched the replay, but thereafter, analyzing the replay more carefully, I noticed how Brucce outsmarts and outspeed you in this fight. Almost every blow you offer against him, he's ready to respond with two more strikes and dodge your next attack. You two made it a great fight and an amazing replay to watch, but for MAS aspects I'll give Brucce the MVP

now a spar I did with heroman
Attached Files
Sparring with heroman14.rpl (838.0 KB, 4 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that spar was really fun to make
i cant say much for our spar so , ill say about your spars with brucce

i dont have time for full analasys but, i like the moves you pull but they feel really slow

here was quick tricking with kouta, i tried a different style
Attached Files
heroman kouta tricking 1.rpl (764.5 KB, 11 views)
i make a spar with guzzy and i tried to be a zombie xD

i actually like how it looks xD
-----
nike wanted to make a super realistic spar but i dont think it worked xD

but i still like the start
Attached Files
guzzzy zombie spar.rpl (645.6 KB, 12 views)
nike heroman super realism.rpl (1.20 MB, 11 views)
Last edited by heroman14; Feb 3, 2019 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump