Toribash
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
mrdevil where have you been, ? you have been so inactive latley

I don't really post here anymore. I'm too busy with some problems irl.
-----
Hey, I'm afraid that i might become inactive, because that school year is here now.
I might even lose all my friends here if I'm too inactive, including you. I don't know what to do now. Yeah, I have to stay active on forums, but I have too much things going on that I don't even have a second to talk to anyone!
I'm a really busy person now. I might end up like Swexx, like Large. I don't even know what to do anymore. Hell, I don't even know if you'll still kick me because of this! I just need a break. Like, a REALLY big break. This may sound odd, but I might be inactive on the forums for half a year or so.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Oct 20, 2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
MrDevil has been removed by the clan as I think it is the best thing for him and us. He knows I have made this decision and he is happy to go through with it. He is more than likely going to join us in the future, but for now, tis' goodbye friend.
sup guys me and tech did a spar last night. I'd love some cnc
-----
We'll miss you Devilman *salute*
Attached Files
Spar bruh.rpl (468.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Desh123; Oct 21, 2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Desh123 View Post
sup guys me and tech did a spar last night. I'd love some cnc
-----
We'll miss you Devilman *salute*

omg. not enough action on the replay
try to get more fuidity in ur mode dude
and we see that ur afraid to lose ur balance when u attack or when u get hit. but yeah thats good enough but too short
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
well enough. tried watching toribash on youtube. but there aren't many high level players who play and explain their thought processes. the ones that did were new guys fun as that was it was painful watching
guys a little fast rusty spar for me
the guy was truth
and cnc please
and hi monkey ishi!
Attached Files
#00truth.rpl (706.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by darkthrope; Oct 21, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
Nice spar darkthtope! I liked your kicks, with your knee partially contracted, but the running looked a bit weird. maybe try take bigger steps next time?

Also, can anyone here parkour? if yes, can you coach me a bit?
Originally Posted by Auram View Post
Nice spar darkthtope! I liked your kicks, with your knee partially contracted, but the running looked a bit weird. maybe try take bigger steps next time?

Also, can anyone here parkour? if yes, can you coach me a bit?

yeah hehe i know. my run is weird since i started playing. running is not my best skill.XD