Toribash
how have you guys been doing ?
Sorry for not passing by in the last 2 months but life has been busy.
I will try to find some time to write down a little essay about what happened. In the meantime you may write some shit about you guys (I will read).
> Piratez
Same, been busy with few projects.
My pops gonna retire this year, since nobody else have a job in the family we have to get by from pension money at least until I have a proper job, I'm not ready yet to be honest, its way too early for me for that, but at the very least I try to be conservative on what I spend on.
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
zorow nice avatar looks like a cat/bulbasaur xD

it was support to be a .gif but it was to long so I just saved it as a .png
sorry for the inactivity, I was spending time with my family over the weekend. how was everyone's mothers day?
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Mother's day in my country is some time in December, or was it February?
I don't really celebrate stuff like those, everyday should feel like mother's day for my Ma.
Oh shit guys. I've been so busy. Haven't been home much. I only have time to sleep at home now. Tomorrow is the last day of regular classes and then I have exams. I guess never prepare much so I'll have a lot of time now. I won't come home and instantly fall asleep anymore and perhaps I'll manage to fix my sleep schedule during the exam period. I'll get a breather on Thursday so hang in there guys.
Kk school is almost over. Only exams are left. How are you guys doing? Perhaps we can increase the activity again. If anyone plays on the EU server we could play League one day.