Toribash
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
dark do you know the forums well enough? ?

yeah but depend on the thing coz there is so many think changed! why?
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Well, I would be more than happy to make you a war manager. Ooops. Too late. You already are one. :P

hehe dats no prob. its my work and i must work intelligently to get better.as a local quote on our country "tsy mianboho adidy aho mon comandan" that mean a true warrior never give up to their mission!! ;)
Our clan is getting so much better!

I'm getting into tricking and managed to do some "realistic" tricks I know irl. They're not super clean but I thought I could show them to you guys
Attached Files
Butterfly Kick 2.rpl (49.1 KB, 9 views)
Butterfly Twist 2.rpl (79.9 KB, 8 views)
DUDE?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? THAT WAS AMAZING

One thing... Twist has a weird landing on the first twist. But the one after that was brilliant. You are getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo good!!"! :D
-----
Back to 21st Place.
Last edited by monkeyapex; Oct 20, 2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lost war to komrade 5 -2 i dont know why but i played so badly i am now pissed off so not gonna play anymore today
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
lost war to komrade 5 -2 i dont know why but i played so badly i am now pissed off so not gonna play anymore today

omg thats sad u played alone or...? also guys. tomorrow i might be offline coz i have alot of something to do with my cousin! only tomorrow
I...I just can't believe this. Not only is our clan building up to the max, but we're winning wars, becoming popular, AND have better skills. My skills are just ordinary except when it comes to classical mods .-.
Still though xD, I'm proud of ourselves right now.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D